* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 31664 times)

0 Members

Offline Jasminetea

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #80 on: 2/04/16, 11:02 »
Hello everyone on this sunny weekend (well it is where I live)

I'm doing good. The bleeding stopped and I had a 8 week scan at the epu. Our embryo was racing away at 160bpm and all looked OK. I've been discharged from epu so next scan is at 12 weeks. Still worried of course and wondering if I should go for a scan at 10 weeks or if I'm just being silly

How is everyone?
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 2/04/16, 15:11 »
    Hi jasminetea

It's lovely where I live too today, such a shame I have to work a night shift again. I'm glad you've been checked over. You must be relieved. I don't really have any advise on the scan but since you've had a few scares, a 10 week scan might put your mind at ease.

I started my meds again today so I've got my scan booked and I think we are going to go for the transfer on the 15th April. We've also decided to have two put back in this time. The frozen embryos are top grade so I'm hoping one will stick this time. Is also lovely in Barcelona right now. I've got a interview for another job next week so hopefully I will be able to enjoy the break too.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 3/04/16, 13:11 »
    Hi Everyone

Hope you all are well and enjoying the lovely sunshine 😄

Jasminetea that's wonderful news re the scan and baby's heartbeat so glad that everything is going well. I agree with Monkeyface as you've had a couple of scares I would do another scan to put your mind at ease keep us posted xxx

Monkeyface I had a feeling you were a nurse or a police officer as you worked night shifts - what a rewarding job now I understand why you excercise so much and keep fit ... I really need to do some excercise said after all the chocolates that I ate over Easter!!

It must be so exciting to start the meds again and thankfully you won't have to wait so long for the lining to thicken 15th April will be here before you know it 😉

I would transfer two embryos back as you said there is more chance of one of them taking. Wishing you loads of luck for the scan keep us posted and fingers crossed you are pregnant before your June holiday xxx

Shilu hope all is well with you xxx

Big hugs everyone xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 11/04/16, 13:45 »
    Hi ladies...

Well went for my scan today and we had 5.7mm which isn't great but better than last time as it was 3.5mm then. Just waiting to see if I need to up my dose again. Just when you think you've got over your problems I get a lining issue. Oh well!

Hope everyone is well.

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 12/04/16, 19:48 »
    Hi monkey face
    Sorry to hear your lining wasn't as good as you'd hoped. What did the clinic say? Are you getting another scan done tomorrow? Fingers crossed its got thicker xxxx
    If it all goes well what dates will you be in bcn?

I'm doing ok.... exhausted all the time. Boobs really hurt and already gone up 3 cup sizes(!). Feel like I have a hangover constantly with headaches and being irritable. Haven't decided on a ten week scan.  I know I won't feel reassured by it so not sure if I will do it. Had some old brown blood today so I'll keep an eye on that.

Hope you are all well?
    Xxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 12/04/16, 20:02 »
    Hi jasminetea,

The clinic told me to keep with the same meds and go for another scan on Thursday. I was hoping to fly over at the weekend and have the transfer Monday but I also want to be able to keep getting this lining thick for as long as possible. Transfer has to be before Friday so fingers crossed the scan says it's getting better.

Oh the joys of pregnancy... I'm glad you are doing ok though. Time is really flying by, before you know it you'll have a bundle of joy keeping you awake.

I'm still not getting notifications of replies for this site... I'll just have to keep checking it. I'm quite looking forward to a weekend in sunny Barcelona.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 12/04/16, 21:52 »
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are well?.

Monkeyface sorry to hear the lining is not as expected at the moment but remember you do still have time for it to thicken and you are nearly there .... are you still drinking raspberry tea? Fingers crossed you get to fly out to enjoy the weekend the weather is so much better than London. How did your interview go?

Jasminetea glad to hear you are doing well but sorry to hear about the symptoms that you are experiencing but it's all a good sign that the pregnancy is progressing well so please try and relax re the 10 week scan once you see how the baby is progressing it will reassure you that bit more but it's your choice. Have you seen the mid wife as of yet?

Shilu hope your well x

xxx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 12/04/16, 21:53 »
    Also forgot to add that I'm not getting any notifications re posts either  :(

xx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 14/04/16, 19:41 »
    Hi
    Have you tried clicking the Notify button again? Sorry bit obvious I know!

Monkeyface - any update on the lining?

Xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 14/04/16, 19:56 »
    I'm getting notifications now.  :)

Lining was only 6.1mm today... Don't know why it's not getting any thicker. Clinic are quite happy though even though I'm not. We are booked in for transfer on Monday so hopefully it will get a bit thicker in the next couple of days.