* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 31730 times)

0 Members

Offline huma

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #90 on: 15/04/16, 11:16 »
Hi Monkeyface,

6.1mm lining is good and remember it will continue to grow over the next couple of days so please don't be disheartened. Wow the transfer date has come around quite quickly - are you leaving tomorrow? If so hope you have a wonderful weekend in Barcelona (so jealous!!) and wishing you all the best for the transfer and for a successful pregnancy outcome  ;D  keep us posted.

Jasmineatea hope your well ? Not long left for the 12 week scan  ;D .

AFM - I'm getting my NK tested again on Monday so fingers crossed these tablets have worked! I'm still not getting any notifications re messages despite pressing the notify button again!! How annoying ...

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 17/04/16, 22:09 »
    Good luck monkey face. Hope it all goes well. I'll be thinking of you. xx

Huma - hope you get the results you want with your nk cells this week xx

Hope you've all had a good weekend x

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 18/04/16, 14:27 »
    Hi ladies....

Thank you for the lovely comments. My transfer went well this afternoon and I now have two lovely defrosted blasts on board. They had to defrost all three as one didn't cut it but I'm happy we haven't got any left over. I need all the positive vibes I can get now so start sending them.

Huma when do you get your results? Hope everything works out for you.

I hope everyone else had a lovely weekend.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 19/04/16, 06:42 »
    Hi Monkeyface,

Wow congratulations on being PUPO with two little beanies on board I'm so happy for you and glad that the transfer went well for you. You must be so excited now. Are you taking time off for a couple of days or going back to work straight away? Either way try and drink loads of water and continue taking the vitamin supplements and keep positive and no testing early  ;) ...

Sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ and lots of positive vibes coming your way keep us posted on his you are getting on during your TWW xxx

My NK results are due back this Friday fingers crossed for me

Jasmineatea how are you hooe your well? Xxxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 19/04/16, 21:24 »
    Hi guys
    I am well :) thanks for asking.... can't wait for these headaches to go though.

Monkey face - how exciting!!So pleased the transfer went well. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts. How was you your time in bcn?

Huma - fingers crossed for Friday. I found hope it works out for you with those nks.

Hugs xxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 21/04/16, 09:03 »
    Hey ladies....

Huma thank you for the positive thoughts.. I need them right now, I'm being so negative but I'm digging deep and trying to keep myself positive. I'm back at work tomorrow so I've had a good few days off. I'm working night shifts over the weekend so hopefully they won't be too busy.

Friday isn't too far away so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jasminetea thank you as well... Barcelona was lovely and hot. Lots of people too which I don't normally like as I hate crowds but we went by the beach and got burnt on the first day. Not good but it was nice and relaxing. I'm hoping I don't have to go there for a while now as I think I'm over Barcelona now.  :)

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 26/04/16, 10:16 »
    Hi Ladies

Hope you all are well?

Monkeyface glad you had a couple of days off to relax the 2 WW is always the hardest but try keep positive as Friday will be here before you know it sending you big hugs and loads of  ^fairydust^  let us know how you get on xxxx

Jasmineatea how are you hope all is well with you have you managed to have another scan yoy must be nearly 12 weeks now?? let us know how you get on big hugs xx

AFM I got my results back last Friday and the tablets have worked and my NK levels have gone down from 43 to 28 within 3 weeks hooray!!!

Thankfully I have been on the 7 day break from the pill and BCN asked me to start the estrogen tablets yesterday as my donor has been on stand by for the last couple of months so it's all systems go for me I'm so nervous and excited at the same time hopefully all goes well and I get to have my transfer around 3rd week of May  :)

Xxxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 27/04/16, 16:28 »
    Hi Ladies...

Well I know I'm a little early but I wanted you all know I have finally gotten my BFP! I wanted to share in case it doesn't stick around in the next week or so but I'm so chuffed I've finally had two lines on a test. It's only took 6 years.

I've had faint positives since 3dp5dt and they aren't massively dark yet but defiantly getting darker. (Now 9dt5dt) I've also paid for a private blood test since my doctor won't do it, so should find out the results on Friday.

Thank you all for the positive vibes.... I've now got that one step further than I've ever been so I'm happy.... For now.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 28/04/16, 08:12 »
    Hooray Monkeyface that's wonderful news I'm so happy for you ......

I can totally understand how you feel it's taken forever to get here but it's been worth it  ;)

Hopefully you can relax and take it easy now and enjoy every minute of being pregnant let us know how you get on sending loads of hugs xxxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 2/05/16, 10:54 »
    Thank you Huma... I've managed to reach OTD and it's still positive. I've had some spotting and occasional red bleed but it's still there and getting darker. I also had a private blood test last week as my GP won't do it and the levels are low but I've got another one tomorrow so hopefully they will be ok.

How are you? Are you looking forward to going to Barcelona? Won't be long now.

Jasminetea how did the scan go? Hope you are both well.

Thank you all again for the positive thoughts... Pleas continue them.  :)