* Author Topic: Hypno suitable for donor egg  (Read 1758 times)

0 Members

Offline PinkPeacock

• Gold Member
  • Wish upon a star
modify
Hypno suitable for donor egg
« on: 19/03/16, 17:49 »
Hi,

I have the IVF Companion CD fro when we did our OE cycles, but I'm wondering if there are more suitable ones for donor IVF? Most of the pre-transfer session talks about things like egg collection, which are no longer necessary, and I want to move on from emotionally so don't think listening to that cd will be helpful anymore. Grateful for any ideas, especially apps or downloads I can keep on my iPad .

Thanks,
Carys

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopefulshell

• Gold Member
    • When dreams don't come true, dream anew
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 19/03/16, 18:20 »
    Hi

I listened to a four-set hypno/relaxation CD from a lady called Rezwana Patterson which is specifically for IVF. It divides the tx process into stages so although it does touch upon EC it's only in passing so you can ignore that bit and still benefit from the overall content. I used it in preparation for a FET so I didn't need the EC bit either. I recently recommended it to another lady on here and she too seemed to find it helpful (I suggested it on the hypnotherapy thread a few weeks back). I found the CD particularly good at enforcing positive thinking. Here's the link if you want to take a look:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hypnosis-Hypnotherapy-Emotional-visualisations-conception/dp/B007A14ABC/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1458410749&sr=1-2

I found CD 2 the most helpful. In fact, it actually made me cry when I first listened to it because she says quite poignant things about deserving tx to work. I was in full-on cycling mode then though so I was crying over pretty much everything ;)

Hope you find it helpful.

Best of luck with your cycle x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Coolish

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 19/03/16, 20:50 »
    Circle+Bloom do cd/mp3s specifically for de. I used them a couple of years ago for our successful cycle. I seem to remember a couple of others were for de cycles too. Good luck!