* Author Topic: Cryos Denmark part 2  (Read 84141 times)

0 Members

Offline [email protected]

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Cryos Denmark part 2
« Reply #170 on: 14/10/16, 19:55 »
Congrats SnoozyP! Best wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy!

Kabuk I can't believe how far along you are already!

Don't know what is going on with me. Lots of preg symptoms, but no bfp. Been testing every 3-4 days. AF lasted only 2 days and lighter than usual. No ovulation this month either! Off to GP on Monday. Hoping they will do a blood test to find out what is going on as I can't plan my next cycle if my hormones have decided to misbehave!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kabuk1

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #171 on: 14/10/16, 20:08 »
    I know. I've just had some spotting though, which of course worries me, but I know it can be normal and I can still hear a strong hb. Haven't been able to reach my midwife this evening so will try again in the morning. Would really like some reassurance.

I hope you get some answers Lifebegins. It's got to be so frustrating. I keep checking back to see if you have a positive update. I pulling for you to get your bfp!

Offline kabuk1

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #172 on: 14/10/16, 20:11 »
    Congratulations snoozyp & kabuk1

Sorry I know it's rude to ask but would you mind revealing what age you are? Or at least an age range please? As teen to 25 are the most fertile years.

Thanks. I'm 34 for another 1.5 months.

Offline Snoozyp

• Registered-2
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #173 on: 16/10/16, 00:28 »

Sorry I know it's rude to ask but would you mind revealing what age you are? Or at least an age range please? As teen to 25 are the most fertile years.

Hi Im two weeks off being 36

Thank you everyone for your kind words and baby dust to you all

Offline Snoozyp

• Registered-2
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #174 on: 16/10/16, 00:47 »
    Congrats Snoozyp - it's amazing, isn't it. I manage it the first time two, but I did 2xMOT2 and I did them 12-14 hours apart. My donor was new and had no reported pregnancies, so I'm the first one. Just another 12 days until my 12 week scan! It can work.
    Hi
    Thanks you too. Its very exciting I bet you can't wait for your twelve week scan.

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member-10018
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #175 on: 16/10/16, 09:09 »

I was 37-38 when successful if that helps.
    And though generally the most fertile years, it doesn't follow that this is true for all. For me I was riddled with endo so conception was predicted as incredibly unlikely but after years  of treatment I was successful without the need of ivf!

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #176 on: 16/10/16, 09:10 »
    Congrats SnoozyP! Best wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy!

Kabuk I can't believe how far along you are already!

Don't know what is going on with me. Lots of preg symptoms, but no bfp. Been testing every 3-4 days. AF lasted only 2 days and lighter than usual. No ovulation this month either! Off to GP on Monday. Hoping they will do a blood test to find out what is going on as I can't plan my next cycle if my hormones have decided to misbehave!

Oh no. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #177 on: 16/10/16, 09:13 »
    I know. I've just had some spotting though, which of course worries me, but I know it can be normal and I can still hear a strong hb. Haven't been able to reach my midwife this evening so will try again in the morning. Would really like some reassurance.

I hope you get some answers Lifebegins. It's got to be so frustrating. I keep checking back to see if you have a positive update. I pulling for you to get your bfp!
    I wouldn't wait for your mw but would suggest calling epau or daycare unit at hospital.

Fingers crossed.

Ps home dopplera are incredibly unreliable and have been linked to women not going to see professionals as the women haven't sought advice as were  falsely reassured by the Doppler.

Offline kabuk1

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #178 on: 16/10/16, 09:27 »
    I wouldn't wait for your mw but would suggest calling epau or daycare unit at hospital.

Fingers crossed.

Ps home dopplera are incredibly unreliable and have been linked to women not going to see professionals as the women haven't sought advice as were  falsely reassured by the Doppler.

I know about the doppler and I fully intend to go to my EPU. I spoke with the mw who said it could be all normal but that I should go get it checked out. The EPU was already closed and doesn't offer scans on a Sat and is closed today. I was told to go in first thing Monday morning. She said I could go to A&E but that I wouldn't get a scan and what they could do it limited, so unless it gets heavier, the EPU on Monday is the best option.

I've read too many horror stories in regards to going to A&E for things like this where woman were told that had a mc only for the scan a couple days later to reveal everything was okay. Sadly, the bottom line is that you can't prevent a mc (with the exception of if it's due to a weak cervix, where if it's caught early they can stitch it closed apparently), so I'd rather not have the A&E experience and go to the EPU tomorrow. I'm taking it easy this weekend and have already emailed work to let them know I won't be in tomorrow.

I haven't told my wife yet. Not sure if I want to. Work has been very crazy for her. She was sick for 2 days this week and then had a mess to clean up when she returned to work that meant working all day yesterday. I'm not sure if I should tell her. I'm sure she'd want to come with me, but she couldn't really do anything. I think it would stress me out more having her stressed out too. It's been a stressful time with work being crazy and us trying to find a flat and secure a mortgage.

Anyway, off to the epu in the morning. I'll post an update after I know more.

Offline joan1980

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #179 on: 16/10/16, 19:33 »

Fingers crossed.

I know about the doppler and I fully intend to go to my EPU. I spoke with the mw who said it could be all normal but that I should go get it checked out. The EPU was already closed and doesn't offer scans on a Sat and is closed today. I was told to go in first thing Monday morning. She said I could go to A&E but that I wouldn't get a scan and what they could do it limited, so unless it gets heavier, the EPU on Monday is the best option.

I've read too many horror stories in regards to going to A&E for things like this where woman were told that had a mc only for the scan a couple days later to reveal everything was okay. Sadly, the bottom line is that you can't prevent a mc (with the exception of if it's due to a weak cervix, where if it's caught early they can stitch it closed apparently), so I'd rather not have the A&E experience and go to the EPU tomorrow. I'm taking it easy this weekend and have already emailed work to let them know I won't be in tomorrow.

I haven't told my wife yet. Not sure if I want to. Work has been very crazy for her. She was sick for 2 days this week and then had a mess to clean up when she returned to work that meant working all day yesterday. I'm not sure if I should tell her. I'm sure she'd want to come with me, but she couldn't really do anything. I think it would stress me out more having her stressed out too. It's been a stressful time with work being crazy and us trying to find a flat and secure a mortgage.

Anyway, off to the epu in the morning. I'll post an update after I know more.

It's a shame you can't get a blood test to reassure you right now. Maybe just having a blood test would help.

A bit of bleeding by itself is often not a problem. Although rare, there have been women who continued to have a light period every month throughout their pregnancy & they didn't even know they were pregnant. A bit of bleeding is more common. Unless there's a lot of blood or pain as well, then it may not be considered an emergency.

Maybe a day off work is what your body was hoping for.