* Author Topic: Cryos Denmark part 2  (Read 82267 times)

0 Members

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member
  • Single Mother By Choice
modify
Cryos Denmark part 2
« Reply #20 on: 22/05/16, 16:52 »
Good luck ladies

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Groovychick04

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #21 on: 23/05/16, 18:49 »
    Thanks for the advice [email protected], we have had a rethink and are going for a different donor who has unwashed Mot 10 in stock so that we can do multiple inseminations during the cycle.  :) we are planning to start in July so it's just a case of watching and waiting for now.

Offline [email protected]

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #22 on: 23/05/16, 20:55 »
    Good luck! Don't know if anyone else has seen the bit on the Cryos FAQs, but the MOT score is a minimum thawed MOT, so a MOT10 sample could have up to MOT19 when thawed. Makes me feel slightly better about using it! I'm trying in August hopefully.

Offline pollita

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #23 on: 23/05/16, 21:03 »
    Good luck ladies! I'm giving them another go next month - I have to wait until October for another round of IVF, so I figure my own attempts in between can't hurt :)

Offline Hope2005

• Gold Member
    • “For this Child I Have Prayed” I Samuel 1:27
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #24 on: 2/06/16, 19:47 »
    HI!

GOod luck with your treatment everyone :-)

I personally cant wait to go back to Denmark for my final treatment. Hoping for one more baby.

Best wishes

Hope

Offline joan1980

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #25 on: 5/06/16, 18:34 »
    [email protected]

Although Cryos claim their MOT stated is the minimum that will be received, even a basic internet search indicates clinics routinely report cryos straws contain less than the MOT stated on them. So although I would like to believe they could contain more, I know in reality I would be lucky if I manage to receive what is stated. Their get out clause is that they don't routinely test every single deposit, past testing of the donor is often considered adequate. So they could have simply done one MOT test during the donors recruitment phase and base all future deposits on the results of that.

Pollita Good luck

I'm giving them one more go in early July. Then onto the introduction fresh donor sites if this doesn't work.

Offline Persipan

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #26 on: 9/06/16, 10:39 »
    Botheration. My Cryos delivery is stuck in Leipzig 'cos its flight got delayed, and now it won't arrive until tomorrow. Fortunately the timing should be OK, and I can swap having tomorrow morning off instead of today to get it delivered, but it's still annoying.

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #27 on: 9/06/16, 17:28 »
    Persipan

Sadly it's always advisable to order for as early as possible in the week, with expected delivery say Wednesday as when delays hit at end of the week you don't get until Monday  so you're lucky it's a Thursday! Looking on the bright side!

And likewise the larger tank is advisable!

I hope that after your dramatic start this is truly your baby turn! 

Offline Persipan

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #28 on: 9/06/16, 18:06 »
    I kind of prefer the small tanks, because when I'm done I can drop the tank into a DHL Service Point rather than waste another half-day sitting around the house waiting - whereas I can't physically carry the large tank more than a few paces! I have had large tanks when the dates weren't going to work out right, though; and it's definitely reassuring to know they'll stay frozen for so long.

Offline Maysun

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #29 on: 21/07/16, 11:35 »
    Oh I am really happy I found this forum and especially this thread about Cryos. I am now very far in the process, have reserved semen and will order beginning of August to try my first self insemination.

Cryos states that one home insemination should do, preferably of 2x 0,5 ml MOT 20, but some people 'distribute' the inseminations so would do one straw at some time before the ovulation and one straw a bit later.
    But Cryos also states that there is less chance of succes with 0,4 ml then 0,5 ml suggesting the total amount of semen is also important. So, by not inseminating all at once, would I lessen or heighten the chance of succes??

What are your thoughts on this?