* Author Topic: Cryos Denmark part 2  (Read 84092 times)

0 Members

Offline kabuk1

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Cryos Denmark part 2
« Reply #200 on: 26/10/16, 09:07 »
I used an internet strip with my early tests (10dpo and 12dpo). I didn't use the CB until the day af was due (15dpo) and it was a quick positive, not super dark, but clear. Once I had that, I think the 2nd one of my internet strips was positive, but the line was so faint that I thought it was the light playing tricks.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jayjay29

• Registered-2
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #201 on: 27/10/16, 21:45 »
    Still no af.:. 2 days late now. Cd30. Since having a faint positive the other night I've had two more negative hpt so I really don't know what to think... so confused.... 😐

Offline kim2406

• Registered-2
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #202 on: 14/11/16, 20:58 »
    So my swimmers arrived from Cryos today, sent my anxiety sky high!!!! I'm on day 13 and haven't even gone to high fertility yet on my cbfm so peak could be ages off!!! Can't believe it, been tracking for months and always had high by day 10 and peak around day 14-16. Looks like I may have wasted 1000.... I'll of course still use it anyway but not holding out any hope if I don't ovulate in time. Any other ladies that have had the same situation and it turned out okay?

Offline MissBabs

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #203 on: 14/11/16, 22:10 »
    Hi Kim, so happy your swimmers have arrived! Ours were scheduled for delivery today but we've been let down  >:(  and now apparently they're going to arrive tomorrow  ^idiot^

I'm hoping to get my peak smiley tomorrow so we can do our first insem tmrw evening. We've got 6 X mot5 straws - is that what you went for in the end? I'm not sure whether to do 3 X two straw insems or 2 X three straw insems . . . Any thoughts?

Good luck for your insems cycle buddy!  ^reiki^ ^pray^  Xx

Offline pollita

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #204 on: 14/11/16, 23:39 »
    Kim, if you need to just buy some dry ice to keep it going a bit longer - I ordered online from a company called chillisticks I think, it was one month that I missed ovulation (or maybe didn't ovulate at all) and I managed to keep them topped up with dry ice until the next month to use them. They send the dry ice to you in a polystyrene container just like Cryos do, so if you have nitro tank at the moment you can simply transfer them over to the dry ice box.

Most importantly DONT STRESS! Easier said than done lol, stressing about whether you can time it right is more likely to cause your ovulation to be delayed than anything. Do something nice and relaxing and take your mind off it as much as you can :)

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member-10018
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #205 on: 15/11/16, 08:29 »
    So my swimmers arrived from Cryos today, sent my anxiety sky high!!!! I'm on day 13 and haven't even gone to high fertility yet on my cbfm so peak could be ages off!!! Can't believe it, been tracking for months and always had high by day 10 and peak around day 14-16. Looks like I may have wasted 1000.... I'll of course still use it anyway but not holding out any hope if I don't ovulate in time. Any other ladies that have had the same situation and it turned out okay?

Did you go for the extended tank?

This would probably last long enough for you to get your high and peak. If not as pp suggested to elongate the lifespan.

Offline [email protected]

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #206 on: 15/11/16, 12:49 »
    Kim, I've had a couple of times where I've gone from O to peak with no high at all - typically this happened the first time I tried home insemination and my swimmers arrived too late!

Fingers crossed you get your window in time and good luck!

Miss Babs, I would go for 3 insems x 2 straws to give you a better chance of good timing. You may also struggle to get 3 straws in a single syringe unless your straws are the 0.4 rather than the 0.5ml ones. Good luck!

Offline kabuk1

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #207 on: 16/11/16, 20:53 »
    Like Lifebegins said, the syringe is only 1ml, so you can only use 2 straws at a time.

I never used the CB opks that tracked high and surge. I simply used the normal ones that just indicate your surge. As frozen sperm will last at best 24 hours, and some say it won't live that long, I decided it wasn't worth inseminating during high fertility and just did it following the surge, which I guess would be your peak with the advanced opks. I also tracked my basal body temp, which is the only way to track when you ovulate, and I found that the most useful.

Good luck! Hope it all works out!

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member-10018
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #208 on: 17/11/16, 07:26 »
    As pp suggested. There's no value in using more than two vials according to the bank websites.

Offline alittlenervous

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #209 on: 17/11/16, 19:06 »
    Today I got a surprise! I have been under subfertility due to not ovulating.  The best I got NHS was 16.9 and private 19.  I have had 3 months of day 21 and 28 bloods and day 2 - 4 bloods.  My appointment not till 9th December but had a bit of a wobble and contacted them asking for the results.  My nurse called me today and said all my bloods fine and last months day 21 progesterone was 42!!! I've never had that! I was due to start Clomid in 3 weeks!!    So she's given me the go ahead to start trying!!   So excited even though a little confused my progesterone suddenly gone upto 42 when done nothing different

I have looked on Cryos and just a couple of questions.  Sorry about them lol.   They say not to use MOT5 for home insemination but I know several people have got pregnant using them?  Also as I would be due to ovulate on a Sunday or Monday 4th/5th December when do I order as so scared of the swimmers going to waste sat in some warehouse!      It also recommends doing one insemination using MOT20 x 2 or MOT 30 and MOT 10.     Sorry for all the questions.  I just know with limited funds I want to give myself the best possible chance of it working