* Author Topic: Cryos Denmark part 2  (Read 82261 times)

0 Members

Offline MissBabs

modify
Cryos Denmark part 2
« Reply #40 on: 2/08/16, 15:35 »
Hello everyone, we're thinking about ordering donor sperm for home insem from Cryos so reading this with interest.

Has anyone in their 40's had success ttc this way? I'm 43 now but we've just decided to have another shot before it really is too late!

Thnaks in advance ladies xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline [email protected]

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #41 on: 4/08/16, 20:20 »
    Order confirmed for shipping on Monday. I feel ridiculously excited! Just need my biology to behave now :)

Offline rottencrown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #42 on: 5/08/16, 08:23 »
    Hi all! we are few weeks away from our very first home insemination with my girlfriend.  We're ordering the sperm from Denmark (using 2 x MOT 10 straws) should we use both of them at once or in two parts?
    We also started a blog about our journey so feel free to check it out! (it's both in finnish/english)
    https://yourdaddyisaunicorn.blogspot.fi/

/links

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #43 on: 8/08/16, 09:33 »
    Rottencrown - Cryos advise to use 2 straws per insemination, but you will be needing to be very lucky with your timing with just the one insem. Maybe get some preseed to give a bit more for the swimmers to float in and do 2 insems?

AFM- my order is on its way! I have the DHL page open and I'm refreshing it regularly to see if my swimmers have moved yet! Not obsessed at all!

Offline rottencrown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #44 on: 8/08/16, 18:41 »
    We ordered now only two straws and we're just gonna do one insemination and use both of them at it. I know that the chances are small but this is all we can afford now. :) Cryos emailed me today that they had received the order - yay! And good luck to you Lifebegins! :)

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #45 on: 8/08/16, 18:52 »
    Good luck to you too! I'm having a nightmare atm wondering if I'm going to ovulate early. Been poas all day and the opks are not agreeing with CB! Will have to keep poas and see what happens! My swimmers should be with me by the end of tomorrow, but worried that they might be too late, or if the CB is wrong, then I'll be insemming too soon. I won't know for sure when I've ovulated until my BBT rises. Frustrating!!!!

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #46 on: 9/08/16, 13:42 »
    Swimmers arrived at 12.20pm. First lot on board by 1pm. Hope they are not too late. OPKs are getting fainter since this morning.

Offline Sarahlo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #47 on: 9/08/16, 14:01 »
    Brilliant - Good luck 🍀😀

Did you use preseed also? x

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #48 on: 9/08/16, 14:04 »
    Definitely use preseed!

Offline Sarahlo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #49 on: 9/08/16, 14:08 »
    I used preseed too. first go I got got the lube everywhere as the applicators are a bit flimsy and didn't realise until I had the applicator full lol