* Author Topic: Cryos Denmark part 2  (Read 82266 times)

0 Members

Offline [email protected]

modify
Cryos Denmark part 2
« Reply #50 on: 9/08/16, 14:22 »
Yes, used preseed and I know exactly what you mean about the applicators!  I did the preseed, then took the straws out, waited 15 mins and dtd. Read my kindle for 30 minutes to pass the time :)

Funny moment - why was I expecting the straws to be the size of a McD's drinking straw? LOL! Bit underwhelmed there!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #51 on: 11/08/16, 14:18 »
    Hi ladies,

Just curious what to do if the donor I have chosen has one sample only (MOT5) in stock?
    Does it mean the donor has stopped donating sperm?
    Would you contact Cryos and ask to get more stock of the chosen donor or just look for another donor?

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #52 on: 11/08/16, 16:27 »
    When I was choosing, I just assumed that what you see is what they have. No harm in asking though. I found it really annoying to click on a find there was not what I wanted. They need to improve the selectiveness of the search tool.

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #53 on: 11/08/16, 17:21 »
    Thanks [email protected] Will email Cruise tonight.

Offline Me, Myself and I

• Gold Member
    • Single Mother By Choice
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #54 on: 11/08/16, 20:25 »
    It can mean:
    They've stopped donating
    They have some in quarantine so may take up to six months
    They've not donated yet for a while so will need to donate and be quarantined

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #55 on: 11/08/16, 20:27 »
    Thank you, Me, myself and I.

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #56 on: 13/08/16, 16:23 »
    My fertility app is telling me that OD was day 14. This is good, as I did 2 insems day 13 and 2 day 14, so I might have a chance of success after all the drama. Now that I am experiencing the 2WW, I really can't imagine how stressful it is for ladies who have such a long journey and go through this repeatedly.  ^hugme^ to everyone and wishing BFPs with all my heart. x

Offline rottencrown

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #57 on: 13/08/16, 16:54 »
    We got the tank yesterday and I'm so excited!! Can't wait to do our first insemination. :)

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #58 on: 13/08/16, 17:21 »
    Good luck! Watch out for the preseed going everywhere and also leave the syringe in for a few minutes if you can as it reduces leakage! LOL!

Offline alittlenervous

modify
    Cryos Denmark part 2
    « Reply #59 on: 14/08/16, 18:11 »
    Hiya everyone, new to this thread but been looking into Cryos for a while but having to wait until I get all my fertility tests out the way before I can start trying

I have low progesterone so I am not ovulating. Best result being 19.  I am getting the postive opks and all the signs of ovulation ie the thick mucus etc but not ovulating.  I see gynae this Thursday and will by the looks of it be given Clomid to help ovualtion.    My question is as I am going with donor sperm via Cryos and knowing it has a very short window of usage compared to fresh sperm how do I know when to go?  I know ovulation tests on Clomid aren't reliable and as I only have enough money for 4 goes with Cryos (4 cycles of 4 inseminations) I need to know how to chart it to give myself the best chance before I look into ordering

Thank you for any advice and wishing you all good luck for everyone in that 2ww xx