* Author Topic: Anyone using donor sperm part 77  (Read 102333 times)

0 Members

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
  • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
modify
Anyone using donor sperm part 77
« Reply #1440 on: 23/12/20, 16:51 »
Oh molly I'm so upset for u. I'd been awaiting your update looking out for news.  This is beyond cruel. U must be devastated.
Lots of love and support from all of us here whove ridden the waves of this journey.
Please tell yourself there WILL be answers and u WILL get there
(((((Lots of hugs coming your way)))))))

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Molly87

modify
    « Reply #1441 on: 23/12/20, 16:58 »
    Thanks lovely. More blood tests on Christmas Day to rub salt in the wounds. xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1442 on: 24/12/20, 20:11 »
    Oh Molly that is beyond cruel. They have to do it xmas day....? Your right its nothing but salt in the wound.
    I hope you can get some much needed rest and recovery over the xmas break.  Use covid as the perfect excuse not to see people u dont want to.
    You will come  back fighting I'm sure .  Dont worry about your exact next steps for now. Just try and beleive that u WILL get there xx

Offline Molly87

modify
    « Reply #1443 on: 26/12/20, 14:45 »
    Thank you, hard to think thereís ever going to be a happy ending for us at the moment but everything is so raw still. They wanted me back yesterday for a scan but we agreed I could go today in the end. They canít rule out thatís it ectopic but itís very unlikely. My HCG levels are still rising but obviously not enough. I expect similar timescales to last time but I just hope the miscarriage comes quickly. The waiting for it to happen is torture! xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1444 on: 27/12/20, 10:22 »
    ((((((Hugs molly)))))))
    I've been there too. When I never believed things would work out.after so many setbacks.

PM me anytime. My inbox is always open xx

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1445 on: 25/02/21, 09:57 »
    Hi ladies
    So sorry molly to hear your news  :( how are you doing?  ^hugme^
    Iím on day 12 of my cycle, second blood test and first scan tomorrow. I think all being well transfer will be day 19, so next Thursday  ^pray^ god Iím so nervous and emotional about it all - my one little embie gets to see if it can survive thawing and I hope it works. I think my body will be ok, but still nervous about lining being ok. No meds other than a trigger and lovely progesterone pessaries. Feels too easy.
    What isnít easy was getting the scan! I did my ivf in Sydney at IVF Australia and they said I could do all prep at my local - ish Melbourne ivf clinic, then travel to Sydney for transfer. FOund out this morning the clinic only does scans on certain days so mad panic today trying to find someone to do it tomorrow whilst trying to find someone to drop my son at school and work out logistics. Ended up travelling 1.5 hours after work tonight to stay in a hotel near a clinic who can do my scan and bloods  to make it in time for the early appt time.
    Those people who can just have sex and get pregnant widdles me off! Itís so bloody hard! And Iíve had it pretty easy... well except all the donor poop, DH  affair etc  ;D far out ! Sorry for the rant - long day

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1446 on: 25/02/21, 19:52 »
    I hear you willbereoo

I've struggled today alot after hearing of DPs colleague who's having a honeymoon baby.
    Fertile people intrigue and infuriate me.
    I almost see them as another species entirely!

Exciting that you'll very soon be welcoming that frostie home!

Molly how are u?   Xx

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1447 on: 27/02/21, 08:11 »
    So scan good - Iím at 9mm - and blood test fine after more admin drama. I ended up in tears in the toilet at the hospital, itís so bloody complicated here in Melb! Due another scan and bloods on Monday then will hopefully find out about trigger and transfer date. Fingers crossed all good on Monday and our embie is ok 😳 rahhh itís so stressful!

K jade big love to you! Bloody honeymoon babies. I remember my brother in law had the same, it was very very frustrating and upsetting  ^hugme^

On a more upbeat note, I love how ff changes swear words to Widdle and poop  ;D

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1448 on: 1/03/21, 01:53 »
    Hey guys
    This cycle feels a bit doomed, more fun and games getting a scan today, Iím missing so much work and getting so stressed which isnít good! Ended up in tears at the imaging clinic again.
    Sonographer said I had no lead follicle yet - Iím day 16 - not sure what this means, will it grow, am I not going to ovulate? Will my cycle get cancelled? Urgh  itís so Hard, waiting for my consultant to call. Iím pretty sure I normally ovulate by now each month as I get pain and other symptoms but not had that this month 🤷‍♀️
    Anyone else had a natural FET shed any light?
    I thought we would do the transfer on day 19 so maybe that will get pushed out now as have a 5 day blastocyst.... I think they would try and transfer 5 days from ovulation?
    Sorry for all the questions just needed to vent!

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1449 on: 1/03/21, 08:42 »
    Ahhh wilberdo sorry you've hit some bumps.

U are doing FET right?
    Not sure follicles r needed..I thought they were just looking for thick lining?? Ovaries need to be quiet surely? However maybe I'm wrong as I'm a while outta the game..

Oh unless your doing natural unmedicated FET?? Then yes I guess they're looking for a follie

Yes with a day 5 embie transfer between days 19 and 21

Worse comes to the wort can u call it off and go again once AF comes? Know that's not what u want and beleive me I found cancelled cycles one of the hardest parts of the whole process

Remember that beautiful frostie is safe and waiting till your ready. I'd say worth getting the conditions perfect before transferring

Xx