* Author Topic: Anyone using donor sperm part 77  (Read 85750 times)

0 Members

Offline Prinzilla

modify
Anyone using donor sperm part 77
« Reply #1390 on: 28/11/19, 11:38 »
KJade I went a bit google mad afterward so now I'm worried we've been doing things wrong and I might have underlying issues which is not helping haha

Thank you though, I know IUI can be a difficult one to crack so we'll see if the Dr can suggest anything different for next time...I swear they must hate me at my clinic, I'm such a pain with questioning everything ;D
X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1391 on: 2/12/19, 08:34 »
    Most patients are like that ;-)

Offline wilberdoo

modify
    « Reply #1392 on: 11/05/20, 13:23 »
    Hey guys I havenít been on here for ages, I have a not so little 4 yr old boy from donor sperm. I recognise a few names but most from when I started here in around 2011 have completed their families by now ❤️
    KJade Iím so excited for your pregnancy- congrats Iím so glad it finally happened for you!
    So, I have 1 frozen embryo from my one and only ICSI cycle in 2016. Incredibly lucky it worked first time. Although after all the preceding crap leading up to it I kind of feel like it was meant to be.
    Currently deciding whether to use it - should I be happy Iím blessed with one beautiful healthy child? How could I be so lucky twice that it might work? Do I want to open it all up again? Am I too old? (Iím 40). Would I (or DH) want to do a whole new cycle if it doesnít work? Lots of questions - I hate that we have to ask all this and that itís not as straightforward as Ďnormalí couples! Plus I have to travel to sydney (Iím in Melbourne in Aus) which I canít even do right now!
    Wanted to post here as it was always the most supportive place for me.  Any thoughts appreciated and I hope you are all well in these crazy times we are living in.

Offline Emsne

modify
    « Reply #1393 on: 11/05/20, 20:18 »
    Hello Wilberdoo, nice to hear a new face to me on here, I see you were here a long time ago but I only arrived here about two years ago.
    I had IVF as a single person after losing my partner to cancer. I successfully conceived and my son was born about 15 months ago. I had nothing left after this cycle and I knew I wanted to try again for another child. Even if it didnít work I wanted to know Iíd tried. So I went ahead with the same donor and am now 3 months pregnant. So for me, even if it wasnít successful I would have been glad Iíd tried and also tried again. The tricky thing is though when do you stop. Wishing you lots of luck in what ever you choose! Xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #1394 on: 18/05/20, 10:23 »
    Hello everyone!!
    Willberdoo i remember u from times gone by on here.
    Congrats on your little boy.
    My miracle is just 7 months but Im facing the same dilemmas as u
    I have 1 embie in storage....do i want to go again. Hell yes!
    But we face similar obstacles
    I have no idea how dp feels about going again for a start.
    How will another child fit in with me going back to work in a few yrs
    Pregnancy was blxxdy horrendous for me, doing it again brings me out in a cold sweat.
    But that embies not going anywhere so i have time on my side i guess

Emsne congrats!

Hello to other old timers on here, Godiva, Louise, Prinzilla and anyone ive missed  ^wave^

Offline Emsne

modify
    « Reply #1395 on: 18/05/20, 11:10 »
    Congratulations on your little miracle K jade, so pleased for you. Best of luck also for if/when you decide to go ahead with your embie. Hope everyone else is well xx