* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36570 times)

0 Members

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« on: 23/04/16, 19:00 »
Has anyone been to the IVF clinic in Olomouc yet? or looked in to it?

I know it's a bit cheaper than Reprofit and Stepan is running it. I doubt there would be a waiting list I bet it's just like Reprofit when it first started out.

I have looked and it's not that far from Brno I have seen the road signs saying directions. The area looks very much like Brno. To say they have only been going for a couple of years seem to have very good figures.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #1 on: 29/05/16, 15:51 »
    Hi cocoloui , I feel made contact with dr stepan as he is consulting there at present. I could not really find anyone that has used it . I feel abit more comfy with using reprofit as loads of people has used that .

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #2 on: 29/05/16, 16:28 »
    With him running it I wouldn't have a problem using it :)

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #3 on: 30/05/16, 08:37 »
    Hi stacy10 you are right. I personally had conversation with dr stepan . He will be seeing us in June . Nice doctor , very nice . His assistant will help us with transport from airport . He is very helpful. He always reply your email .. I am glad I found a good doctor. Definitely be using him . I told him I am black and he is very nice and treated black patients  before I guess. Good sense of humour and highly recommended as far as I am concern .
    And also to top it off,  he said my bmi is not a problem which is 34 . That is a bonus , although still trying to go down in weight .

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #4 on: 16/01/17, 16:36 »
    Wondered if anyone is still viewing this ? And if anyone is having treatment with dr stepan machac at the ivf clinic in olomouc cz ? Xx

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #5 on: 17/01/17, 19:05 »
    I am going there in April, have started bcp for a DD FET :)
    It has felt really good, at first we was going to Reprofit, but then I heard about Stephans clinic and after some emailing I switched .

All mail have been swiftly replied and I really like both Stephan and my coordinator Iveta. :)

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #6 on: 17/01/17, 19:33 »
    Hello sunna

I was starting to get a bit worried as i hadnt read anything anywhere about it i only got the info about the clinic of another lady on here (Thankyou ♡)

Ive been in contact with Dr stepan and also with Iveta, so far so good...im hoping to do fresh o/e cycle with them, af dues end of march so will be out there early April sometime.

Have you read much info about the clinic?

Xx

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Stepans IVF Clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #7 on: 24/01/17, 19:26 »
    Hi Ladies

Just thought I would set this thread up to see if any ladies are going to Stepan's new clinic. By the way Stepan is the Dr who got Reprofit where it is today. It will be nice to see who is going and when.

Offline flowjo77

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 24/01/17, 21:00 »
    Hi,

We've been in contact with Stevan's secretary Iveta who has kindly sent us info etc. We plan to start treatment in June /July.

She has sent me an electronic prescription but not sure on the best place to get the drugs. Also do you know where I can get my ultrasound scans.

Be good to hear from others doing the same.

I'm from South East London

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 24/01/17, 22:03 »
    Hello

Just to say i have also been in contact with Dr Stepan and i will be cycling there in March  :)

Im planning on asking Iveta to send me a hard copy of the prescription as my asda will only accept hard copies.

Flowjo- you can have a scan at ultrasoundndirect, they are all over the uk lots in london. X

Looking forward to chatting with women who are going here and also logging info for other ladies too xx