* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36026 times)

0 Members

Offline flowjo77

• Un-Ranked
modify
Stepans IVF Clinic Olomouc
« Reply #10 on: 24/01/17, 22:18 »
You're cycling??? That's insane 😂 From where?

Do Asda accept overseas prescriptions then? How are you getting a hard copy? Do you have to pay extra for it?
How much are your drugs if you get via Asda?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 24/01/17, 22:39 »
    Hahaha i mean having an ivf cycle there lol yes asda accept over sea prescriptions ( i used them before with prescription from athens) my asda want the original though and not the emailed version. Asda are cheap much cheaper than places like fertility2u etc as asda do not charge a mark up for ivf medication. Price will depend on the dose you take

Im a bit of an old hand with regards to ivf ( lots of cycles) but i have rather low doses of medication.  X

Offline flowjo77

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 25/01/17, 09:51 »
    Oh sorry LOL it didn't occur to me you meant that cycling hahaha.

So do all Asdas accept overseas prescriptions? Don't really want to request a hard copy then get to Asda and they haven't got a clue...

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 25/01/17, 09:53 »
    Thats ok lol...yeah as far as i know all of them do accept EU  prescriptions..i know a few can be funny but theu should not turn them away. You could give them a call and ask if you took it in will they honour it. Xx

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 25/01/17, 13:22 »
    Hello! I'm planning on going in June/July for DD  :)

Flow - yes, ASDA, Tesco and Sainsburys all take foreign prescriptions (and supermarkets can't make profit from fertility meds so they're usually much cheaper). However, it all depends on the individual pharmacist I've found. I got an e-mail quote from ASDA and took it into my local Tesco, the pharmacist took the e-mail, rang around lots of suppliers and called me back with a quote a few days later, they also undercut ASDA by 10% (and I got club card points on it)! However, when this pharmacist left the new one didn't have a clue...they'd take the prescription but were funny about the meds on it and certainly wouldn't have spent time trying to get me the lowest deal.

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 27/01/17, 10:43 »
    Hello ladies

Hey honey bee how are you  :) nice to see you on here xx

Just wondered if anyone knows or has used orgalutran ? Ive just received my scripts and i have that alongside menopur and puregon

In doing a short protocol as per my old clinic as i seem to respond better.

Xx

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 27/01/17, 12:43 »
    Hi Baggy - I haven't used orgalutran but I believe it's similar to cetrotide so I assume it's a daily injection from day 7/8 onwards to stop ovulation xx

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 27/01/17, 13:35 »
    Hi honeybee

Yeah i had a little look and will start that around about that time : ) ...hoping i can trigger with pregnyl as i find that a little bit better that ovitrelle maybe coz its natural ?

Are you all sorted protocol wise for your cycle ? Im just looking where to stay in Olomouc...iveta said better to stay there as brno is 1hr drive away...so will maybe put together some places to eat/stay etc xx

Offline Orion

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 27/01/17, 23:16 »
    hello everyone,

Just had our first little one via ICSI in December and would like to try FET (as we have two B grades) in Czech republic and if it does not work then a fresh cycle and wondered if anyone could provide me with the website for Dr Stepans clynic so I can do some research and see who is worth checking out in CZ.

I've narrowed it down to GENNET, ZLIN and REPROFIT.

Thanks

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #19 on: 9/02/17, 20:38 »
    Hi girls
    so happy I found you!!
    I've read TONS of positive reviews about Dr Machac, so I decided to contact him. He was very honest and told me if I wanted to go to Reprofit he would not be able to be there, because he's running a clinic in Olomouc.
    I trust him so much that I replied: It's you or nobody  ;)
    He Always answers my emails and Iveta is Amazing too!
    I think I'll be there in April, around Easter time, for embryoadoption.
    SUNNA when in April are you going?
    Please let's keep in touch!