* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 35795 times)

0 Members

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #100 on: 8/06/17, 19:39 »
Hello everybody
how are you doing?
Seeems like I'm having a natural miscarriage, "fortunately". I'm having an ultrasound scan Tomorrow morning.
I emailed Dr Machac and he really has no answers. He said a blighted ovum with PGS tested embryo is super rare  :'(
On the other hand, I 've done all possible medical investigations and everything is ok.
I tend to think it was because I tried with a non medicated cycle and my hormones aren't good enough anymore. I mean, I Always have good progesterone levels but my estrogen was a bit low when I tested it.....
Anyway now I just have to find the physical and psychological strength to move on.
Today I was at work with terrible cramps and I managed to stay at work from 9 this morning to 8 pm.
You know what??? Women are so much stronger than men!!!
Infertility I'm so happy that you are about to start your cycle!
I saw that you wrote "self funding because DH has children".
My partner has a child too, moreover he has many problems with his job, so he isn't helping financially. Sometimes I feel very lonely and everything seems just overwhelming. But I keep on fighting for my baby.
Let's keep in touch

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #101 on: 24/06/17, 22:11 »
    Hello!
    Well this sounds like a monologue, since last post was mine  ;D
    How are you ladies???
    Sunna and Honeybee I remember you're having embryoadoption soon.
    Sunna are you going to transfer 1 pgs like last time?
    What about you Honeybee?
    I'm desperately trying to make a decision for my next cycle and just can't make up my mind..... ^idiot^

Offline Spanglyboo

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #102 on: 25/06/17, 00:45 »
    Can someone send me a link to the clinic and price list or put it on here?
    Thanks

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #103 on: 25/06/17, 09:26 »

Offline pallina76

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #104 on: 29/06/17, 06:16 »
    Hell Florenceroxanne,
    I am italian too. I am from Milan
    when are You planning another tentative in IVF clinic?
    I will go at the end of July for an embryo donor.
    ciao!

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #105 on: 5/07/17, 19:03 »
    Just wanted to post to see how everyone is doing? My stomach issues are finally starting to resolve a tiny bit, so I can finally start thinking about planning a trip in hopefully fall!

Pallina, exciting! We are looking to do embryo donor again, too. What kind of drug protocol are you on?

Florence, have you made the decision if you are going to do 1 or 2, yet? Go with your gut.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #106 on: 5/07/17, 19:15 »
    Hi Pink,
    will PM you later but wanna tell you that I'm very very happy you feel a bit better! So now you can plan your next cycle!
    I don't know if Pallina is still coming here, anyway as she is Italian I talked with her on the phone and she's a really nice person  :)
    Both Iveta and Stepan are on Holiday now ... anyway I emailed them and told them I want to try with 1 PGS blastocyst, but to tell the truth I'm still struggling to understand what I shall do  :-\ :-\
     I'm sorry that the other ladies are not writing ....

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #107 on: 5/07/17, 22:34 »
    Florence, so great to hear you made a decision. I think you were always leaning that way. I struggle with making big decisions like this too sometimes. It's hard to know 100%, but I'm glad you decided. :) Bummer about Pallina. Is she going somewhere else in Czech? SO great that you two can talk on the phone.

I forgot that Dr Stephan told me he would be on holiday a lot during the summer. I didn't realize Iveta was too. Things definitely slow down in the summer due to the vacations.

Yes, I am feeling a bit better. Fingers crossed. :)

Any other Olomouc ladies, I'd love to hear about your experiences, good and bad.

Offline ttcnerd

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #108 on: 13/07/17, 02:05 »
    Hello!
    I'm ttcnerd and I'll be off to IVF Clinic in Olomouc next week.
    I'm doing the full cycle there (one last shot with my own eggs) so first thing is baseline next Tuesday when we'll make a decision on the protocol (antagonist vs mini-IVF, I have bad eggs but great blood tests... go figure!). I had such wonderful vibes when talking to Dr Macach that it wasn't hard to pick him over other clinics. He'll be back from vacation next week and promised to do all my scans.
    Thanks to this thread I'll be asking for acupuncture during transfer (if we ever get that far).
    Only staying there ~24h for the first visit but will be back there again for the first scan.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #109 on: 13/07/17, 15:44 »
    Hello ttcnerd
    I'm so happy this thread had some useful info for you!!
    I really hope you'll have a positive result.
    Yes Stephan will be back on the 17th. Your vibes were right and will be confirmed when you meet him  ;)
    But I don't understand: you're going for a first visit and then back a short time later? And how long will you need to stay there?
    Florence