* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36027 times)

0 Members

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #130 on: 29/07/17, 14:36 »
Hi Babycakes
miscarriages are a terrible experience for a woman. My partner was of course sad and sorry but he just CANNOT understand my sorrow.
I forgot to ask something very important: did you transfer one or two, tested or untested?
I will try again with ONE pgs tested, and Im quite sure Sunna had 1 Tested too, last time and this time, and you?

Thanks a lot

xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #131 on: 30/07/17, 19:20 »
    Hi ttcnerd. Exciting about your treatment. How are you doing?

Cocoloui, thanks for writing in and being a volunteer. Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful in Bratislava. :( Do you plan on trying again at Olomouc?

Sashgesher, welcome!

Sunna!!!! Yay! Congrats! That is incredible news! SO the doc has a beard now! Interesting! ;) Glad you were well taken care of and got a BFP! :)

Babycakes, congrats!!! I totally understand taking things day by day. So happy to hear you are PUPO!

Florence, exciting that you got your protocol. September will be here before you know it. Keeping everything crossed for you. :)

My plan is to do another embryo adoption, but my stomach problems are just not cooperating. :( I'm going for an endoscopy tomorrow. Please send me positive vibes. I need it. Once I have answers than I can begin planning. Just another curve ball life threw at me. lol I'm hoping for some positive results. In the meantime, we are trying the old fashioned way and hoping for a miracle.

Wishing you all the best! <3

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #132 on: 30/07/17, 22:31 »
    Hi Pink,
    here you are at last! I am very sorry for your stomach problems, will PM you right now!

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #133 on: 1/08/17, 08:19 »
    Hi all x just to update you...1xhb & 1fully hatched (non tested) transferred on Sunday! Back home now trying not to symptom spot!!!!! Mild cramps since around 8 hours from transfer. Dr Veronika did the transfer, she was v nice. Iveta came in on her day off to help too (and showed DH how to give PIO shots - he's done it before but needed a refresher)! Annoyingly my (usually v full) bladder was empty so transfer was a bit trickier than usual but now it's the waiting game...OTD is 11th August  ^pray^

Sorry I do t come on here as often as I should but I also post regularly on the secret Olomouc clinic f*a*c*e book page  ;)

Hugs to all of you, Florence I was sorry to hear your news. September will be here before you know it! Xx

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #134 on: 2/08/17, 08:27 »

So there's a page dedicated to Olomouc !!

Yes, we are quite a big bunch hanging there, want to be invited? I can send you a message :)

Beta gone from 35 to 700 in a week, my progesterone is 51, estrogen 1502. So looking good, but I acnt relax yet...

I wish I had found Olomouc and DD FET-route years ago instead of wasting money and tears on the IVF-circus..
    This was so easy, I acnt belive it, and it is the first time I really felt trust. Dr Stephan is good at listening and communication why he proposed a certain protocol, and it seems to have worked fine as well .

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #135 on: 2/08/17, 16:00 »
    Florence:  sorry for the delay in writing back !  I transferred 2 (non tested) embryos. day of transfer I was told one had already hatched and the other was hatching.  Had my Beta again and its risen to 4,100.  still very nervous but so far there are two sacs and I am 5 weeks and 2 days. 

pinkteaparty:  thanks !! Wishing you luck in upcoming cycle and lots of baby dust !!! :)

Offline Sashgesher

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #136 on: 2/08/17, 20:15 »
    Thanks pink  :) ooh could I be added to the social media page please ladies your stories both good and bad results show there is hope somewhere x

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #137 on: 8/08/17, 22:55 »
    Love hearing all the positive news! Yay! Seems like this clinic does a nice job of taking care of you ladies. :)

Meanwhile, my endoscopy went okay. Diagnosis with gastritis, but no answers to my right side pain. I am looking back into acupuncture. I need to get this baby show on the road! lol :)

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #138 on: 10/08/17, 15:49 »
    Hi all x just dropping in to say that we got a very longed for bfp this morning at 11dp6dt - I am still in shock having never had a positive test before! Very early days...

Babydust to all xx
     ^fairydust^

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #139 on: 10/08/17, 15:57 »
    Hello everybody
    sorry for this late answer but I was on Holiday in Africa (well, it was the South of Italy, but the temperatures are the same  ;D).

-Pink I've just sent you a PM. Happy your endoscopy went well!

- Sunna I'm very happy your beta are rising! Thanks for inviting me to joing the social media Group, but at the moment I dont have a social media profile. Used to have one, but since it's a difficult moment for me I don't want to deal with too many people. Cause on social media you Always find nosey people  >:( >:( ^bigbad^

- Baby I am happy for you, it's probably twins!!!

- Honey I've JUST read you have you BFP this morning!!! Congrats!!!

A lot of good news from the Olomouc clinic, it really gives me courage!!

xxx
    Florence