* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 37227 times)

0 Members

Offline Sunna

modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #150 on: 26/08/17, 22:01 »
Well...scan got made today, had to go to hospital for the night due to contractions and bleeding.
Got medicin and better now, and scan showed 8+3 baby and heartbeat.

But will still do my planned 10+0 scan to be sure it stick during that 9-weekbump.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #151 on: 26/08/17, 23:55 »
    Sunna I'm happy the baby is THERE and ok!!
    Though I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital....  :o why those contractions?!
    Glad to hear you are better now.
    Take good care of yourself  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #152 on: 28/08/17, 17:40 »

Now that you have mentioned it, with both MC I had early scans and the OB did a pap smear both times too, so next time I am thinking no pap smear and no early scans.  I think also I am going to get a new team of docs.  I already got a new immunologist and now looking for a new OB and high risk doc as well.  So I have my work cut out for me !  ^pray^

Sunna, Glad everything is ok, sorry you had to go to ER.  ^hugme^

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #153 on: 29/08/17, 12:57 »
    Hi Babycakes,
    I'm glad you are ready again and very determined. It is the most important thing in this sometimes cruel adventure.

How is everyone else doing?

Honeybee how are you?!?

xxx

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #154 on: 30/08/17, 11:49 »
    Hi all! Just taking one day at a time  :) Thank you for thinking about me  ^hugme^

No major symptoms...I won't go into details as I'm not sure it's allowed in the thread!

Scan booked in for next Monday, I'll be a day off 8 weeks. Absolutely bricking it! I'll update Iveta after the scan and my Dr will refer me to the midwife then too (if all's well)... I guess then it might start feeling real!

How is everyone else?

^fairydust^

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #155 on: 30/08/17, 16:42 »
    Honeybee I'm so glad to hear from you!!
    I know you're busy in the social media Group, but please keep us posted with your news!!

I'm still waiting for my period  >:( So I had a US scan and the doctor saw a big corpus luteum and a thick lining, he said go and take a pregnancy test  :o the test is negative, I'm still waiting. Probably late ovulation after the miscarriage last June. I'm so sick and tired of all this mess.

Honeybee, Sunna, I wanted to ask you did you take the BCP before starting medication? I think I'd better take it to avoid these "tricks". I asked Dr Machac but is currently on Holiday........
    Any advice would be more than welcome!!!!!

PS= Italy is becoming a desert. It's soooo hot you can't believe it. Every day 36-38 degrees ....

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #156 on: 11/09/17, 12:14 »
    Hello everyone!
    Sunna and Honeybee pleaseeeee let me know how is it going???
    Did you have your scan?
    I'm thinking of you  :) :)

xxx

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #157 on: 27/09/17, 19:14 »
    Hi :)
    Got Hyperemesis Gravidarum , so been in hospital from time to time for iv.
    But Pea is doing fine, I can feel kicking now, very reassuring .

Having scan again tomorrow, 3rd time now, hope everything is fine.

Thinking a lot about Olomouc and missing it a lot, hope to have a vacation there later and show Iveta and Stephan a baby if all goes well,

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #158 on: 28/09/17, 16:26 »
    Hi Florence !

sorry for the delay.. I'm still here :)  ... Since I was last on here I had a hysteroscopy done a few weeks back and they took a sample of the uterine lining and it came back benign which is good, the lab also said that they believe part of the tissue tested contained remnants of a polyp, so I may have had a darn polyp when I did my FET and while the twins were in there
    :(  I currently STILL have my period this is the longest as far back as I can recall.  today is day 13 of having my darn period.  One of my docs said it can happen like this after the surgical procedure (the hysteroscopy) and also discovered from the last scan I had that I have a cyst on my left ovary, with the bcp pills it has come down in size they are waiting till it goes away.  ugh :(  This process can be soooo hard sometimes but I still keep the faith !

How are things with you Florence?  when do you go again to Olomouc ?

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #159 on: 28/09/17, 21:15 »
    Hello! Sorry, I don't come on ff so often anymore...how are you Florence?

I've never taken bcp during treatment, I've always relied on my period arriving in time - it can be stressful but it's always worked out for me.

I'm ok but suffering very badly with indigestion, the Dr thinks I might have gallstones so I have to be very careful with what I eat and I'm taking Gaviscon round the clock! I'm 11+2 today and I have my 12 week scan next week  :o I'm still in shock...it's taken so many years to get pregnant, I keep thinking we'll go for the scan and they'll say 'there's been a mistake, there is no baby!'

I'm looking forward to coming off the medication...mainly because my alarm goes off at 6am every morning for my first meds and I'm desperate for a lie-in!!!

Good luck everyone, babydust all round xx
     ^fairydust^