* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36526 times)

0 Members

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #170 on: 15/11/17, 21:28 »
Omg Florence, thatís amazing! Congratulations  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #171 on: 17/11/17, 15:57 »
    Florence,

I'm reading and here! I did write a couple of weeks ago but didn't see any responses..lol

BIG CONGRATS to you !!!! That is wonderful news !!!  ^hugme^

I too plan on transferring just one tested embie .. I will do mine on January 16th as of now...   ^pray^ ^pray^

hugs !
    Brenda

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #172 on: 22/11/17, 18:46 »
    Hi Babycakes,
    happy to hear from you!

I had my first US scan this morning, everything looks great so far.
    I'm cautiosly happy. ^pray^ ^pray^

Hope someone is reading me....

Florence

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #173 on: 26/11/17, 18:06 »
    Congrats Florence!!!!! This is the most amazing news! :)

Happy to hear Sunna and Honeybee are doing well, too.

Babycakes, I'm from the US, too!  Sorry to hear about all you are going through, but excited for your transfer coming up in January! What a great way to start the year!

As for me, I fallen quite depressed lately. As some of you know the day after my failed embryo treatment at Reprofit, I feel ill with a stomach virus last November. I'm still dealing with stomach issues. After several tests, procedures and biopsies later they still don't quite know what's wrong with me. I went to the emergency room a few weeks ago complaining of terrible upper left side pain, It was a squeezing pain, like I couldn't breathe. A CT scan later, they still don't know what's wrong, but did find 2 ovarian cysts on my right ovary a 4.5cm and 2.3cm. That explains the lower right side pain I've been having, but not the indigestion and upper left side squeezing pain. Gyn told me I have complex cysts and need surgery. Said I might lose the right ovary. I've been a mess. I told him I don't want surgery and he scheduled me to come back for a followup ultrasound soon. I've been trying to research natural cures for ovarian cysts, but they are mostly for functional cyst, not complex ones. Birth control, I heard only works to prevent further ones from returning, but does nothing for the ones you currently have if they are above a certain size. All these health issues I have had after my first donor embryo transfer. Now I am nervous to ever do one again. I hope my body can heal itself. I am deathly afriad of having the surgery.

Baby dust to all! Trying hard to keep the faith!

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #174 on: 26/11/17, 19:08 »
    Hi Pink,
    I'm so happy to hear from you again, but I'm deeply sorry about what you're going through.
    In my opinion you have to consider WHAT is best to do in order to be ready and try again. Don't give up. It's your desire!
    I know quite a few girls who had surgery for ovarian cysts, it's not a complex procedure, believe me.
    A friend of mine got pregnant six months after the operation.
    I believe that when it comes to complex cysts the BCP is not effective, but I may be wrong.
    Why don't you write Machac and ask for some advice?? I'm sure he will answer. He is short and to the point, but he Always answers.
    Please don't get depressed  ^pray^ ^pray^
    As for me, I'm cautiously happy .....
    I just feel great, I'm never tired, no morning sickness, nothing  :o :o :o
    The only thing are very frequent trips to the bathroom (to pee ).
    I hope this one sticks, I really hope so.....
    A big hug  :-*
    Florence

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #175 on: 11/12/17, 21:53 »
    Hi Florence !

wanted to check in on ya! hope all is moving along !!!  ^hugme^

Pinkteaparty:  Please hang in there !!! hugs to you !!!,  ^hugme^
    What part of the US ? I am in New York !

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #176 on: 19/12/17, 14:47 »
    anyone still here ???

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #177 on: 20/12/17, 17:31 »
    Hi babycakes
    Here I am!
    I think this thread is napping cause the Olomouc girls use the social media a lot. They have a Group, Sunna told me.
    I'm not on social media anymore, so I cant join them.
    I was sick and tired of all the nonsense and bullshit people write  >:( Plus I'm a private person.
    How are you doing Babycakes?
    Are you ready to go in Janaury ? :)
    Is your doctor Machac?
    I'm 11+0 today. And I'm incredibly hungry.....  :)
    But I eat very healthily.
    Let me know how you're doing!
    xxx

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #178 on: 21/12/17, 18:02 »
    there you are Florence !!!  ^hugme^   wow 11 weeks already ? wohooo!!!!
    yes its funny my doctor is dr machac but I have yet to meet him lol.. my last transfer in july he was on holiday so I had the other female doctor (i forgot her name) and the other day Iveta told me that dr machac wont be there the day of my January transfer unless I wanted to move it forward one day, but I said no lets keep the original date ! lol  so he eludes me once again ! hahahaha  ;D

I was on keto diet and doing well but now being on the bcp and steroids (prednisone) has made me incredibly hungry and had me off the diet the last week, I need to get back on it !! lol 

yeah I hear ya im a private person too but I stay on the boards for the wealth of information that I have learned, I just don't put all my biz out there though lol

Offline Anastasia18

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #179 on: 23/12/17, 19:29 »
    Hi girls!
    I'm new here, but I've read all your posts. I read that there is a group, I'm interested in myself. how can I get in there?
    Florence, honeybee i'm glad for you!
    Sorry for my bag english.