* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36529 times)

0 Members

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #180 on: 23/12/17, 23:04 »
Babycakes, PLEASE forget the KETO diet!! It can be very dangerous, and certainly it is not a good idea to be on it before your transfer!
No serious doctor will EVER suggest such a diet to a patient.
It can damage both kidneys and liver, plus consider that these organs are already stressed by the other drugs we take (I refer to prednisone and oestrogens).
Another serious consequence it may have is a lack of essential vitamins.
So please no more keto!
What we need is a balanced diet with little fats and lots of vegetables, fruit (I eat almost 1 kilo of vegetables every day), yoghurt, fish. Always prefer white meat to red one. Possibly organic meat, since meat today is full of hormones and antibiotics, which are a poison for our body.
I really hope you will follow my tips, I want you to have the best chances, and the way we nourish our body plays an important role in this process.
Of course I also want to wish you a Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year, may it bring to you a little one  :)

Anastasia you're very welcome, I sent you a PM.

Merry Xmas to anybody who is reading!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Anastasia18

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #181 on: 24/12/17, 11:15 »
    Thank you, florence! You are so sweet!

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #182 on: 31/12/17, 05:47 »
    thanks Florence for the tips/concern ! ^hugme^
    I actually couldn't even get back on it even if I tried as my taste buds have changed so I guess was meant to be to not do the kept now..lol..  I'm excited and nervous at the same time as the time is almost here! just a few weeks ! have to make sure to bring plenty of warm clothing and socks, last time I was there it was the exact opposite and very hot in July lol

How are you doing ?  Im so excited for you !!!

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #183 on: 31/12/17, 05:48 »
    oops typo was suppose to say keto not kept.. lol

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #184 on: 3/01/18, 13:25 »
    Hi Babycakes,
    you're leaving in a few days aren't you!
    Actually it's not very cold now in Olomouc, the temp is not below zero.
    But check it before you leave.
    How is it going with all the meds? I didn t have any side effects fortunately!
    I'm still on Clexane (won't stop it till delivery) and doctors here want me to add Babyaspirin too... (to prevent preeclampsia)
    I'm nervous cause soon I will have to say that I'm pregnant at work. Nobody knows so far, not even my parents  ::)
    I know it must sound crazy, but after all I have been through I tend to keep myself to myself.
    keep in touch!
    xxx

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #185 on: 3/01/18, 18:28 »
    no not crazy at all ! when I was pregnant with the twins this past summer no one knew, not the husband, not my parents , no one and they didn't know anything until I told them about the miscarriage. so I completely understand !!

I leave the following weekend after this one  :)

meds for some reason are kicking my butt this time :( and I am hoping my body cooperates as I still on my period :(  it started on xmas day but was very light and like old blood and then Saturday it ramped up and was bright red (sorry for tmi)  so I was nervous and I told dr machac he didn't seem alarmed and said that happens.. im on 30 mg of prednisone, lovenox once daily (that's the blood thinner), baby aspirin and estrogen.

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #186 on: 4/01/18, 15:08 »
    Good to see you ladies on here too. Spread the word.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #187 on: 5/01/18, 09:38 »
    Hi cocoloui how are you? Happy New Year  :)

Babycakes not even your husband knew!? So we're on the same page really!
    I'm at my parents' at the moment, wearing a black dress to hide my yet still very little belly  ::)

I've heard and seen about the terrible snowstorm in NYC... do you have to go to work these days???
    Hope your period is over by now... BTW have you already booked flights and hotel?

xxx

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #188 on: 5/01/18, 16:50 »
    nope no one knew !! lol

yes this weather is absolutely horrible ! I was out yesterday from work the conditions were awful !  today I am in work but leaving early as I have to have an intrallipids infusion today.  Oh yes the flights and hotel have been booked for a while now.  I still have my period hoping its over in the next 2 days ! ugh   :(

wow and your mom hasn't noticed anything different?  its funny because after I told my mom about the miscarriage she admitted to me that she had an idea I was pregnant but didn't want to say anything/jinx anything, she said she noticed "something' different about me but couldn't put a finger on it ! lol

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #189 on: 6/01/18, 15:06 »
    Hi Babycakes,
    let's hope your period finally stops cause your lining needs to be ready!! So I guess you aren't having any US scans to check the thickness of your lining...
    My Mum may have understood something, yes, but she won't ask anyway. On Xmas day I was there for lunch and I said no to wine, no to sparkling wine, no to roast-beef and salad (for the toxoplasmosis), no to coffee! I said I had gastritis  ;D

Keep me updated  :)