* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36590 times)

0 Members

Offline babycakes820

modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #190 on: 8/01/18, 16:55 »
hahaha that is too funny, she was probably like what does this girl eat !! lol

update on me, my period finally stopped after stopping the lovenox (the blood thinner injection) so it stopped on Saturday I hadn't heard anything from the clinic until yesterday (Sunday) (guess they were having issues with email again) so what I did was to be on safe side was take an extra estrogen tablet so that I would be taking 8mgs instead of 6mgs to help rebuild the lining.  yes I do have US scans thank god , that's how I knew that I only had a lining of 5 on Friday and was still bleeding at that time.  so now im on the extra estrogen and I am drinking Pomegranate juice and hope to have a lining of at least 7mm by Thursday which would be my last scan before the trip.   ^pray^

the only think is being on these immune meds I have come down with a cold yet again and hoping it doesn't send my immune system out of whack again  ugh this journey is so taxing !!  :(

I will keep ya posted !

Fingers crossed for a 7mm or more lining this week ! ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #191 on: 9/01/18, 18:02 »
    Hi babycakes,
    it was a very good idea to add an extra estrogen tablet. I think your lining will be ok by Thursday. So you're leaving on Friday the 12th, yes?

While I was on prednisone I got an awful sorethroat and became totally voiceless :-\

I really hope this time is YOUR time!!!!!

Talk soon

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #192 on: 9/01/18, 21:33 »
    update...

so my lining was 7.4 today (that's good)

the bad...

apparently I have 2 cysts on my left ovary and 2 follicles and 2 follicles on my right, not sure why the heck, so waiting for the scan results to clarify from doctor here so that I can send to dr machac who in the meantime is thinking I may have to cancel the cycle.. this is just horrible  :(

I'll keep ya posted, thanks for checking in on me and your positive thoughts  ^hugme^

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #193 on: 10/01/18, 17:42 »
    So why didn't they see the cysts before????  >:( >:(
    Have they developed in the last few days!? this sounds weird to me

I'm very sorry...

Had it been for the follicles, no problem. I had a big follicle, so I ovulated in spite of the estrogen tablets. My natural ovulation was "respected" and the transfer was 6 days later.

In case you have to cancel the cycle, I hope you can change the dates of your flight without losing your money of course!
    xxx

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #194 on: 10/01/18, 18:56 »
    update...

so I got clarification, this is what I was told:

right ovary:  5.5mm, 5mm
    left ovary: 6.5 mm, 4.5mm, 14 mm cyst and 10.5 mm cyst

so dr machac wrote me that : "There s no cyst at All - just small follicles, you can carry on "

meaning the cycle will proceed looks like. im nervous now... ah this process never is easy !  :-\

so in a few minutes I leave to go have my first intrallipids infusion...

will continue to keep ya posted on this wacky journey !

Offline Claresarahwoo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #195 on: 12/01/18, 12:34 »
    Hi ladies

Hope itís ok to join this thread :-)

Iím looking into embryo adoption or egg and spent donation. Not sure which is best. Iíve been looking at a few clinics. Then I saw Dr Stepan from reprofit was at Olomouc. I heard good things about him from reprofit.

Does anyone know if itís best to do embryo donation or egg and sperm donor cycle?

Thanks ladies x

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #196 on: 12/01/18, 19:00 »
    Hi Babycakes
    OMG but you're leaving today, aren't you??
    Anyway what you need to do now is TRUST Machac. He knows what he is doing
    I wish you the very best  ^hugme^

Clare welcome though this thread is usually very quiet.
    Anyway embryos are never leftovers from other couples, they are Always created using very Young donors (usually university students).
    So when you contact them they usually check if they have something "ready" which is suitable for you, if they don't have the right match then you will need to wait till they create "your" embryo.
    I guess they only work with frozen embies, but I'm not 100% sure, you'd better ask.
    What I can tell you is that they are a very good team and Dr Machac is a fantastic doctor and also a special person.
    Have a look at their website
    http://www.ivfclinic.cz/en/

xxx

Offline Claresarahwoo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #197 on: 12/01/18, 19:46 »
    Thanks for your reply floranceroxanne. Iím trying to work out if itís best to do a cycle with both donors (to get more info) or just go for donor embryos. Do they give you a report on the embryos?

Iíve  just read through more of the thread and I see congratulations is in order. Great to hear. How far gone are you now?

x

Offline Claresarahwoo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #198 on: 13/01/18, 09:05 »
    I also wanted to ask does he treat single ladies? I know some CZ clinics donít. Thought Iíd better check before speaking with him as I have a friend who will pretend to be my partner. However I would rather be honest about it all. Thanks

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #199 on: 13/01/18, 18:17 »
    Hi Clare

Don't know what you mean exactly with "report" - anyway they give info about donors like age, phyisical aspect, ect... Besides they give you a form where they explain the type of blastocyst you get (5 days, 6 days...)
    But the MOST important thing is they don't accept single ladies, NOwhere in the Czech Republic today. In the past they used to be less "strict" but now you need a partner.
    Anyway if you have a friend who is willing to help you no problem!