* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36028 times)

0 Members

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #20 on: 12/02/17, 16:50 »
Hi all this thread is very quiet..hoping it picks up with time and more ppl visiting.

Looking like we will be out there soonish...waiting for next period to arrive (early march) and will start meds.  Last of meds being delivered tomorrow and then just a waiting game.

Will upload info about places to stay etc as it maybe helpful to someone going out there xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #21 on: 16/02/17, 23:56 »
    Hi Bagpuss87
    thanks for writing!!
    Yes any advice/info  you could give us will be greatly appreciated
    Keep us updated!

XXX

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #22 on: 7/03/17, 22:07 »
    So pleased ladies are going to stepan he's the best dr I've ever seen.

Hopefully the clinic will get lots and lots of BFP just like he managed to do at Reprofit.

linda

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #23 on: 8/03/17, 15:08 »
    I'm still reading! Not going until the summer though so just keeping my head down and trying to lose some weight right now! x

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #24 on: 9/03/17, 15:42 »
    I'm the same honeybee, need about another 11lb it's taking along time but im ust trying to eat healthy rather that diet the closer i get to ec X

I'm waiting on my period to arrive but it seems to have gone AWOL!,  I was going to begin stimming this month but there was a bit of miscommunication so I'm start stimming on next period which is annoying but it's done now.

Starting to get a little nervous now, haven't really read many reviews of the clinic so feel a little panicked especially about egg collection (think id be used to it by now!)

Xx

Offline Kimmy78

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #25 on: 13/03/17, 23:52 »
    I've heard great things about this clinic and am wondering if it's worth switching from Gest. I've not been particularly happy with them so far and am keen to switch to somewhere with better results and reviews. I already have flights booked from the USA though in June. Do you think I would be able to do a donor egg cycle there with only 12 weeks notice? Plus, would they be able to get my husband's frozen sample from Gest, along with all our blood test results? I'm not sure what the deal is with switching clinics.

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #26 on: 14/03/17, 10:33 »
    Hi kimmy,

Sorry to hear your not getting along great with your clinic. I'm new to this clinic but I wouldn't think their would be a problem of you wanted to switch, I'm not sure about moving frozen sample as I have no experience of that. I'd contact Iveta or Dr Stepan directly and ask, they get back quickly. I can pm you their details if you need them xx

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #27 on: 26/03/17, 08:08 »
    Hello, not sure if anyone is on this board still...

Finally some progress  :) took first northiserone today, taking those till Friday and then af should arrive 2-5 days later then can start stimming so things are starting to move.

May start a diary as it's v quite on here still

B xx

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #28 on: 29/03/17, 13:14 »
    Hi Bagpuss - I'm still here but I don't come on very often as I tend to use the f a c e book group! Yay! Not long to go until you start stimming :-) Progress for me too on the paperwork-front. Everything now sent in and I'm hoping to go out for July (eek)! xx

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #29 on: 30/03/17, 18:21 »
    Sorry, have been slow in checking this forum. We Olomouc Raiders seems to hang out on social media mostly. :)
    I will be there 19-26/4 if AF cooperates.