* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36631 times)

0 Members

Offline Claresarahwoo

• Un-Ranked
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #200 on: 14/01/18, 16:27 »
Thanks for letting me know that. I will be sure to bring my friend in as my partner. Canít belive in this day and age thatís still an issue! Oh well.

Thatís good to know you get a report of the quality of blastocyst and donors.

Thanks for the message, will send an email :-)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #201 on: 15/01/18, 17:17 »
    I am pretty sure the clinic is aware of the single ladies going there, but they have to pretend because of the law.
    As long as a passportcopy and signed papers are brought along, noone will question you  ;)

I would advise embie donation fet if you want double donor, you dont get more info on the donors anyway and it is a lot cheaper.

For quick match it is good to not have to many "dealbreakers" on the matching, we only wanted blur eyes and didnt care about education level etc. Got an embie after a few weeks.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #202 on: 15/01/18, 19:17 »
    Sunna!!!
    How are you doing? How far along are you?
    I'm 15 weeks now, still can't believe it  ::)

Clare I agree with everything Sunna has written.
    Good luck whatever you decide

xxx

Offline Citystar

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #203 on: 17/01/18, 13:48 »
    Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted on here before. Hello to everyone. I'm from London and have been researching IVF with my own eggs in Czech Rep for the past year going back and forth. I had to lose weight for IVF funding but after not been able to get the last 5lbs off for the past 7months I've decided to move forward privately, I lost 3 stone.

I initially was going with Reprofit but was recommended this clinic in Olomouc and after speaking to Dr. Machac I have decided to go with this clinic, he was so thorough and just made me feel more confident as he answered all my questions. Now just waiting for prescription and stimulation protocol and could start as early as next week.

Feeling nervous and a bit surreal about what could happen.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #204 on: 18/01/18, 16:53 »
    Hi Citystar
    this thread is a bit quiet I'm afraid.
    Anyway I can tell you Dr Machac is the right choice, he is an excellent doctor and a special person.
    If you try with your eggs it means that you're Young  :)
    Hope you'll have success with this clinic!!!

xxx

Offline Citystar

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #205 on: 18/01/18, 18:50 »
    Thanks, Florence. And congratulations!

Does anyone recommend places to stay? I  might have missed it.

Thanks x

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #206 on: 18/01/18, 19:04 »
    Yes I do recommend Pension Bellis!!
    It is nice, clean, not expensive, in the very centre of the city. Big and good breakfast.
    You need to pay cash though, if I remember correctly.
    You can take a taxi to the clinic as they are really cheap!!

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #207 on: 18/01/18, 21:30 »
    I also stopped at penzion Bellis my god i know i am a big girl but that breakfast was huge.

linda

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #208 on: 18/01/18, 21:35 »
     ;D ;D cocoloui yes it was a big one really!!

How are you getting on?

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #209 on: 20/01/18, 01:24 »
    HI Florence !

sorry for the delay I finally got back home to the states last night.. what a travel nightmare it has been going and coming !  to make it brief, going to to Czech Republic my flight from New York was cancelled and they put everyone on another one that made me miss the original connection thru Amsterdam so they had to find another flight to put us on.  then finally got to the hotel in Olomouc Sunday evening.  then leaving yesterday my fight from Prague to Amsterdam ws cancelled due to wind/weather and the alternative fights I could make because they were super early in the morning and no way I could make it in time with having to still take the train to Prague... so the only one they could but me on was a flight from Prague to Rome ! then got to Rome and almost missed my connection because my flight from Prague arrived after boarding had already started for the connecting flight from Rome to New York... ugh !  so travel was so darn stressful this time around I really hope baby H is snuggling in despite all of this stress endured  :(

on a bright note I transferred a beautiful grade 1, 5 day tested blastocyst... lets see what happens ^pray^

P.S. can't believe you are 15 weeks already !!! what day did you test at home? how many days after transfer ?  was it 1 tested embryo ?