* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36675 times)

0 Members

Offline Mooface

modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #250 on: 30/05/18, 20:22 »
Hello. Cautiously edging into the thread as we are considering heading out for donor eggs (or possibly embryos) in the near future after 3 failed cycles in the uk and now with diminishing ovarian reserve. We have a nearly 6 year old and a mmc at 13/40 last summer and during that pregnancy my afc went from 18 to 6. Pretty gutted and scared about treaties abroad but donít think I have another stims cycle in me.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BlondeRetriever

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #251 on: 31/05/18, 09:36 »
    Hi Mooface and welcome on board!

I had a direct experience with this clinic in Olomouc last April. I was scared by travel as well, but in the end it is not that issue at all. I come from Italy, so I flew on Bratislava and then hired a car. In two hours I was in Olomouc. In alternative, you can either fly on Prague, on Brno or on Ostrava. I left on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday afternoon I was at home. I could have come back on Tuesday as well, but I preferred not to rush. The traetment itself lasts less than ten minutes.

The important thing is that you have a doctor where you live, who can follow you in the lining preparation. Because the clinic is really great in creating and providing good embryos, but their protocols are rather standard.

Available for any information you may require!  :)

Offline Mooface

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #252 on: 31/05/18, 15:52 »
    Thanks. Iím seeing my uk clinic for debrief next week. My understanding is with donor I will only need one scan to check linking?
    How do I get meds? Iím torn between olomouc and reprofit - any thoughts on the two?

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #253 on: 1/06/18, 02:30 »
    Florence :  Hi !!!  yeah I'm 4 weeks post surgery now.. if all goes well I should be transferring in August around my birthday  :)
    I got the pictures from the doctor of all the fibroids removed. one of them was large !  I sent the pics to Iveta and Stephan...

Blonde:  OMG twins !! thats awesome  ^hugme^.  thats what happens to me last summer when I transferred 2 "non tested" embryos.  Did you transfer 2 non tested embryos or tested ?

Moon:  Welcome !! you will be in great hands with Olomouc clinic, Dr Stephan was from reprofit...the clinic is Olomouc is like the sister clinic to reprofit and smaller so its more personable... hope that helps !!

Offline BlondeRetriever

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #254 on: 1/06/18, 09:03 »
    Hi Babycakes, nice to hear from you! Glad to hear that your fibroids were finally removed. Let's hope your birthday will bring you luck!  ^hugme^
    I transferred two non-tested blasts. Are you going to transfer two again? Fingers crossed for you and hope this will be your time!

Mooface: as for scans, it depends on your health conditions and on how your lining replies to the meds. I underwent three scans prior to transfer and one more scan directly at the clinic, just before the transfer. As for meds, I do not know how it works in the UK. I bought them here in Italy, but they are not very expensive (I just took Progynova pills and progesterone). I have never been to Reprofit, but my experience in Olomouc was really positive. Not only for the result (positivie at first try, but I am still at the beginning, so I won't relax until 12th week), but also for the help, the support and the assistance of all their staff. 

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #255 on: 5/06/18, 19:55 »
    Blonde:  When I transferred two non tested last summer I was pregnant with twins as well.  I would like to do two non tested again but Dr. Machac is currently saying to do only one :(  trying to see if that can change... I'm nervous to transfer just "one" non tested  ^pray^

Offline BlondeRetriever

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #256 on: 6/06/18, 09:25 »
    Hi Babycakes, may be the doctor thinks that this might be the right solution, considering the recent removal of the fibroids. It is in any case a surgical intervention, so maybe he does not want to stress the uterus too much.

I don't think that transferring two embrios instead of one might increase chances of success. It may rather increase the possibility of multiple pregnancies. Have you ever thought of eventually transferring one tested embryo? This may give you the certainty that you are transferring a healthy embryo, thus possibly avoiding miscarriages due to chromosomic issues.

Keeping everything crossed for you!   :)

Offline babycakes820

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #257 on: 7/06/18, 15:16 »
    thanks Blonde !  Im still unsure of the tested embryo as I have read and heard so many different things regarding it (for example, it only test some things and not others.. or that in some cases in can possibly damage the embryo and is better in its natural state without being biopsied, so many things  :-\

ugh decision...decisions !

How are you doing ? ^hugme^

Offline BlondeRetriever

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #258 on: 8/06/18, 10:16 »
    Yes, indeed. No matter how much we try to control things, it is basically a matter of ....luck  :)

I am fine, thank you. Currently 10+2 and still going on with usual life.

How are you doing? What about your recovery?

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #259 on: 11/06/18, 16:47 »
    Congratulation to all who got pregnant ivfclinic olomuoc... going to cycle this June 18
    Wishing every blessing