* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 37665 times)

0 Members

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #40 on: 5/04/17, 20:24 »
I met medication not men

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #41 on: 10/04/17, 18:47 »
    Thanks Bagpuss87 for the info about not needing more tests.

It seems like everyone loves Dr Stephan. Do you have confidence with the lab and embryologist? I'm only asking because it is a small place.

Florence I am interested in doing an embryo adoption too, so I'll be interested to hear how you make out. I had an unsuccessful embryo adoption at Reprofit in Oct 2016 with 2 beautiful grade A hatchling blasts from proven donors. :(

Ann, I was reading back through the thread. Did you previously cycle at Reprofit, also? Or, did you decide to go with Olomouc. Is this your second go? If so, what has your experience been like with this clinic? Best of luck to you in May!

Good luck to those cycling April/May!

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #42 on: 10/04/17, 19:06 »
    To all the cycle in olomuoc clinic I am at the clinic at the moment . All I can say is Dr Stephen n iveta are two wonderful helpful people .

Offline Ann2016

• Lovin wife .
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #43 on: 10/04/17, 19:11 »
    Yea this is my first cycling with Dr mechnac so far wonderful experience. Everything is going very well. Every details is explained to me.  I feel confident with the friendly staff. Ibis hotel is the closest, 10 mins walk also has friendly staff n clean hotel.  Food  cheap .and city centre close by. 

Offline Bagpuss87

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #44 on: 10/04/17, 19:50 »
    Pinkteaparty- I'm a bit of a worrier but I went from having treatment in the UK to having treatment in Athens, I was really worried about the lab embryologists etc but ended up having the best amount of eggs, fertilisation and embryos at the end...ive heard really good things about Dr Stepan and he apparently help set up reprofit too. I'm flying out on Wednesday so will be able to give you more of an idea whenni get there but so far ppl have spoken very highly of stepan and the clinic x

Best of luck Ann with your cycle x

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #45 on: 10/04/17, 21:01 »
    Hi girls
    happy to hear from you!!
    Ann2016 thks for the precious info you are giving us! Are you there for IVF or just for a first visit? Did you fly to Prague? Did you take a train to Olomouc? If so, do you think it is necessary to book it in advance? I must remember to ask Iveta....
    Pinkteaparty, sorry to hear your embryoadoption was not successful, it's such a hard journey... a friend of mine had twins at Reprofit (when Dr Macahc was there) but it was her third cycle ...
    Today I got some info about the donors, just blood Group and age (they are 23 yo  ^afro^).
    As I told you I've chosen a tested blastocyst because this makes me feel less worried... I was shocked to hear about an Italian girl's experience: she adopted 2 embryos at a famous (and very expensive) clinic in Spain, then she had a miscarriage. Cytogenetic testing showed chromosome abnormalities  :o
    Let's keep in touch!
    Florence

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #46 on: 11/04/17, 05:00 »
    Yay, so glad to hear you really like Dr Stephen and Iveta. That is so important and good to know Ann2016. Wishing you a great cycle!

Bagpuss, I know what you mean about being a bit of a worrier. Cycling abroad is indeed stressful! Yes, I'd love to hear about your experience. Thank you. How wonderful that you are flying out on Wednesday! :)

Florence, woo hoo about getting donors info! Will you also get hair color, eye color, height/weight, education/hobbies, whether they are hatchling blasts, what grade they are, etc? I received that info at Reprofit. 23 yrs old in great!

Ann, I second what Florence said. I'd love to know where you flew in from and if you took the train. When I went to Reprofit in Brno, I had flown into Prague and took the train. It was pretty easy and cheap. I think it was like $35 US roundtrip and we got the bump to first class. I imagine from Prague to Olomouc it would be about the same. Actually, Olomouc is about 15 minutes closer to Prague! Is there anything you recommend seeing in Olomouc Ann?

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #47 on: 11/04/17, 22:40 »
    Hi girls
    hope all is well with you
    Pinkteaparty I will try and ask for more info but here is what they say in the Reprofit website
    The anonymity of reproductive cell donors is required by Czech legislation (Act No. 373/2011 Coll. on specific medical services). Since 2010 donors are protected through provision of only limited information about them - their year of birth and blood group. Other detailed information (eye and hair colour, body height and weight) about the male and female donors will not be provided to the patients   :(
    However you went in 2016 if Im not wrong... SO I really don't understand...

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #48 on: 12/04/17, 18:37 »
    Oh no, Florence! I hope they didn't change that. I know the donors are anonymous, and I wasn't allowed to see a picture or anything, but I did get hair and eye color and height and weight in 2016. Maybe they don't give it at this clinic? That does make me nervous though. Have you been able to get anymore info? What have they told you about that info?

Any of you other ladies who did embryo adoption or egg donor, what info were you given about your donors?

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #49 on: 13/04/17, 08:48 »
    Hello
    how is everybody doing?
    Pinkteaparty I ve not emailed Iveta yet, I was thinking of asking Machac about the donors but I'm afraid Iveta would get annoyed...
    When you were at Reprofit were you given the information by the coordinator or by the doctor?
    Another question if you don't mind - you said you took the train from Prague. Did you book the train in advance, from America??
    Thanks a million
    Florence