* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36031 times)

0 Members

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #60 on: 30/04/17, 17:37 »
Hello, not sure if anyone is on this board still...

Finally some progress  :) took first northiserone today, taking those till Friday and then af should arrive 2-5 days later then can start stimming so things are starting to move.

May start a diary as it's v quite on here still

B xx

You can have embies transfer it costs between 150 and 200 euros.

linda

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #61 on: 30/04/17, 17:44 »
    Thanks Bagpuss87 for the info about not needing more tests.

It seems like everyone loves Dr Stephan. Do you have confidence with the lab and embryologist? I'm only asking because it is a small place.

Florence I am interested in doing an embryo adoption too, so I'll be interested to hear how you make out. I had an unsuccessful embryo adoption at Reprofit in Oct 2016 with 2 beautiful grade A hatchling blasts from proven donors. :(

Ann, I was reading back through the thread. Did you previously cycle at Reprofit, also? Or, did you decide to go with Olomouc. Is this your second go? If so, what has your experience been like with this clinic? Best of luck to you in May!

The embryologist comes from Reprofit and is always being head hunted.

Good luck to those cycling April/May!

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #62 on: 30/04/17, 17:47 »
    Pinkteaparty - can you fly into Brno at all? I know you're coming from the states...not sure if you can fly into London first, then on to Brno from there (then Olomouc is half an hour or so by bus from Brno). Vienna is also closer than Prague to Brno/Olomouc (I'm sure you've looked into all this!) x

FlorenceRoxanne - can I ask you how long it took Iveta to come back to you with your donors/protocol? I sent the forms back and photos (!) just over a month ago now and (other than confirmation of their receipt) have heard nothing back as yet. We're planning our cycle for July.

You can always join the group, I also have a direct link to the clinic if having any problems.

linda

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #63 on: 30/04/17, 18:30 »
    I came back from Olomouc last Wednesday and had a lovely time there.

I did my communications through their English-speaking communicator, she helped me get in touch and arranged some discounts for us foreign girls, always good to save some cash :)

Communication with both her, and the clinics nurse Iveta and dr Machac has been spotless, extremely quick, I started to write "not urgent" as I otherwise would get replies evenings and weekends..

Got my protocol, lining cooperated and we flew off to Olomouc (well, to Krakow and rented car, it was the easiest option for us).

I felt at home right away in the clinic. Clean, safe, friendly and welcoming.

Iveta followed me the whole way and translated for me.
    But it wasn't that much translation needed, she mostly entertained me while poor dr Macach (finally can pronounce his name, sound like angry cat hissing)had a quick lunch that he had missed earlier.
    He was adorable and I felt safe and relaxed when we proceeded to transfer room.

Now I got a large bed sheet to wear like a toga and then they sort of tucked me in the chair with it.
    A bit confusing, maybe patients usually is more shy then me.

Stephans positive vibes was so strong they sort of came in and said hello before he even touched the door. :D
    He happily showed me what was said to be a beautiful embie hatching, since my knowledge in that matter prohibits me from telling a picture of a embie or some smudge at the lens, I just took his word for it.

My concern was rather my worries that I would have an unexpected sneeze and launch the poor embie right back out.
    Didn't have a cold, so rather illogical fear, and nothing happened :)

Next culture chock-at my OE-transfers I always had been hurled out right away and told to go home and have a stroll.
    Now my efforts to get up was not appreciated and Iveta repeated three times that I was to lay down for ten minutes and not try to go away myself.
    Brought my MP3 with my themesongs in.
    Well, ten minutes fly fast and then it was a bit more waiting before last papers.

And then off for some light strolling in Olomoucs beautiful park, they call them selves "Flower city" and it is truly flowers everywhere.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #64 on: 30/04/17, 19:43 »
    Hello ladies
    how are you doing?
    Sunna your post is Amazing, funny and encouraging!!
    Thanks a lot for writing it  :)
    I'm leaving Wednesday, I'm Flying to Prague with Czech Airlines and then will take a train to Olomouc.
    My transfer is on Thursday, needless to say that I'm excited and frightened at the same time!
    Also because I will go alone, we need to save money...
    Sunna was the transfer painful? Did you need to have full bladder? Can you have breakfast before the transfer?
    There's a thing I did not understand: what is their English speaking communicator??
    I'd better email Iveta tonight
    Sunna if you want keep us posted! Fingers crossed for you  ^afro^

Pinkteaparty have you decided where to go?

Offline cocoloui

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #65 on: 30/04/17, 20:36 »
    Sunna was the transfer painful?Nothing more than like a smear.

Did you need to have full bladder? I have never had a full bladder

Can you have breakfast before the transfer? yes have a nice big breakfast.

There's a thing I did not understand: what is their English speaking communicator?? I am stepans volunteer who helps ladies who would like to go, i've had treatment with stepan for the last 11 years at reprofit but now followed him to olomouc.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #66 on: 1/05/17, 00:47 »
    Cocolui thanks a lot !
     have you already been to Olomouc?

If I have any more doubts, I will ask you ok?

Offline Ana43

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #67 on: 1/05/17, 08:19 »
    I just popped in to say HI to cocoloui, sunna, honeybee and all other lovely ladies who cycle in Olomouc. I moved from Reprofit and was successful on my first try in Olomouc. With the help of cocoloui I got in touch with Stepan and after couple of months I was there. Now waiting for my first US and hoping everything will be ok this time.
    Wishing you all the best of luck!

Ana

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #68 on: 1/05/17, 10:24 »
    Hi Ana!
    Thanks for writing, your experience gives me energy and enthusiasm!!!
    Fingers crossed for your first US  :)

Offline Ana43

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #69 on: 1/05/17, 10:37 »
    Thanks! You'll see, everything will be OK. Nothing to worry about. And I didn't have Stepan at transfer😊