* Author Topic: IVF clinic Olomouc  (Read 36025 times)

0 Members

Offline Sunna

modify
IVF clinic Olomouc
« Reply #70 on: 1/05/17, 18:47 »

Sunna was the transfer painful? Did you need to have full bladder? Can you have breakfast before the transfer?
There's a thing I did not understand: what is their English speaking communicator??

I had full bladder, but Iveta said I go go to toilet if I needed it. But it was OK :)
I could eat all I wanted before transfer
I got in touch via cocoloi, she worked out some discounts if contact runs via her.

Sadly it looks like a BFN this time, is having beta done tomorrow, but peetest are all negative.
But is looking at flights and airbnb right now, for a return in July!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #71 on: 1/05/17, 20:03 »
    Sunna
    I'm sorry the tests are negative, sometimes they are not very sensitive, let's hope for a positive result Tomorrow.
    By the way, was it a PGS tested embryo? Cause with PGS tested embryo the success rates increase (I've studied A LOT).
    Anyway it's important to react and plan next cycle.
    As to me, if this fails, I m going to go back at the beginning of July.
    Good luck and take care of yourself

Florence

Offline Sunna

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #72 on: 2/05/17, 16:46 »
    Sunna was the transfer painful?
    Missed that one :)
    No, just like a regular vag exam. I mostly looked on the screen and repeated "Dont cough, dont cough" in my head,
    then Stephan happily announced "Look, there lies your embryo safely tucked in" :)
    And a small white dot appeared on screen.

Yes it was a tested embie. Stephan gave it a 67% chance, so even with that odds 1/3 fail.
    Am in touch with Iveta now to plan our July trip and pray the odds are forever in our favour then.

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #73 on: 2/05/17, 19:44 »
    cocoloui, thanks for letting me know they have a great embryologist and that you have been happy there.

Sunna, your post with all the info about your experience was very helpful. I am so glad you were treated very nicely and had a great time. I am sad to hear that you have had negative tests. Sending you virtual hugs. I know how devastating they can be, but it seems like you have the right attitude. I think the odds will be in your favor in July! At Reprofit, they also had me stay horizontal for 10 minutes after and I always thought that was too not enough time. Do you mind sharing your protocol? I was at Reprofit in October and I only had estrogen pills and progesterone suppositories. I didn't even do birth control pills as we wanted to increase our chances of a natural, miracle baby. I just started on day 2 of my period and planned accordingly.

Florence, I am so excited about your transfer. As the other ladies mentioned, it is nothing more than what you would feel at a pap exam and it is super quick. You'll do great. I look forward to hearing about your experience. :) I am pretty sure I will go to Olomouc, but Gennet is also a possibility. Although, Gennet has lower success rate for embryo donation. I have been in touch with both places though. As far as bladder goes, I wasn't told anything about bladder at Reprofit, and went to the bathroom when I arrived. When I had the consult, dr seemed annoyed my bladder wasn't full, but nobody told me! I would definitely check to see what they want. Although, it seems that the ladies here seem to say that it was not important to have a full bladder.

I wanted to get started right away, but I am dealing with some digestive issues that haven't resolved since the day after my embryo donation. Every time I think they are better, I get a flare up. Trying to heal up a bit more first.

Ana, congrats on being successful on your first try at Olomouc. I too am moving on from Reprofit. What dr did you have?

Offline Ana43

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #74 on: 3/05/17, 14:52 »
    Pinkteaparty, thank you. I was in contact with dr Stepan. He decided when I should have my ET after seeing my US picture. He was supposed to perform my ET, but my period was late and my dates were changed. I knew he wouldn't be present because it was Easter time. I had dr Vrublovsky and he's great. Everything was easy. Totally recommend him. Stepan chose him perfectly.

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #75 on: 4/05/17, 22:43 »
    Hello from Olomouc!!
    just wanted to say everything Was just perfect , The transfer Was Very Easy and painless! and Dr Machac is terrific, Incredibly Handsome! !!
    I will give you the details once I m back home, cause it takes ages to write with my Phone.  going To See  Prague tomorrow and fly back Saturday evening.
    Hope you are all well
    talk soon

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #76 on: 5/05/17, 22:28 »
    Ana, great to know!!

Florence, yay! I am so happy for you and excited to hear about everything! I hope your embies are snuggliy nicely! Congrats on being Pupo!

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #77 on: 13/05/17, 10:55 »
    Hello everybody!
    How is everybody doing?
    Sorry I haven't written earlier, but I have been very busy since I got home. I will have beta hcg done on Tuesday (if my period doesn't show up of course  >:( )
    I still don't know if I have a positive outcome, but I want to underline it was an Amazing experience, I really liked the journey, the people, the clinic...
    In my opinion Olomouc is a jewel, just perfect and very clean. Once in Prague, I caught a train to Warsaw and got off in Olomouc. That was on the 3rd of May. On the morning of the 4th Lucie (the acupuncturist) came to my pension for a session and then she took me to the clinic and waited for me in the café. After the transfer she took me to the hotel again for a second session of accu. She was so kind!!!! I really recommend her (Lucie Nečasová <[email protected]> ) She lives in Brno but she can come to Olomouc by car, no problem.
    As I told you, the transfer was really easy, it was a top fully hatched blastocyst, PGS tested. Iveta, Stepan and the nurses made me feel at ease immediately! Iveta told me to come with full bladder, so I drank half a litre before the transfer. I paid by credit card, no problem. As you know, I fell in love with Dr Machac  ;D  He is incredibly good-looking, self-confident, informal, and outspoken. He said Florence is his favourite city and he will come to Tuscany in the summer !
    He told me to go on with my normal life and that no rest is needed. On the contrary, walking is very good because it helps blood flow. After the transfer I had a nice walk in the centre of Olomouc, and the following day I went to Prague to visit the city. I stayed there for one night and took the flight to Pisa on Saturday 6th May.
    Some tips for you:
    - Hanacka Hospoda. A very good and not expensive restaurant in Olomouc
    - Lokal. A very good and not expensive restaurant in Prague
    Anyway in general I can't say I liked the food, it's really too heavy for me, especially the condiments, everything's fat!
    One more tip for those of you who need a taxi from Prague airport to the city centr or viceversa. Taxis in Prague are awful, many try to take advantage of the tourists and ask you a fortune.
    I used  prague-airport-transfer.co.uk
    They are reliable and professional and they charged 11 Euros.
    If something else comes to my mind I will share it with you.
    A big hug

Offline florenceroxanne

• Never give up!
    modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #78 on: 13/05/17, 11:00 »
    Ana!
    Sorry I forgot to ask:
    How are you???
    A special thought for you

Offline pinkteaparty

modify
    IVF clinic Olomouc
    « Reply #79 on: 14/05/17, 01:54 »
    Florence,

I'm so glad to read about your lovely trip. I certainly hope it is fruitful! I'm happy you enjoyed the clinic and found Dr Machac very lovely. ;)

I've always been sort of hit or miss with acupuncture but your session sounds really nice. I love that Lucie met you at your hotel, took you to the transfer, and then back to your hotel for the treatment. Now that is full service! How much did the acupuncture cost? It is definitely something I would consider.

Do you recommend the penzion you stayed in? Was it the Bellis?

Please keep us posted on Tuesday!

Hugs,
    Pink