* Author Topic: Betty's ICSI round 3... Ding ding! 🙏🏼🍼💃🏼 BFP! TWINS!!  (Read 10186 times)

0 Members

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
Betty's ICSI round 3... Ding ding! 🙏🏼🍼💃🏼
« Reply #30 on: 22/08/16, 11:28 »
2dp5dt

Has it only been 2 days?!! Haha!! Feeling ok today, boobs still quite sensitive but probably the progesterone and have had a tiny bit of spotting this morning probably from the transfer. Other than that am feeling ok. Am doing a bit of school work this morning so that's keeping my mind occupied. I'll update if I have anything interesting to report!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 23/08/16, 09:49 »
    3dp5dt

Spotting has stopped but pinchy pains and sore boobs continue (probably the progesterone). Am in a better place emotionally today so hope that continues. Am also quite anxious to find out if any of my other embryos made it to freeze. I hope I get the letter soon.

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 24/08/16, 14:33 »
    4dp5dt

Pinchy pains seem to have stopped and sore boobs have lessened today although I'm trying hard not to symptom spot. Am feeling much more positive today especially as I've had the letter saying that they have frozen 3 embryos for us. Really wasn't expecting that so thank you God! Really takes the pressure off if this attempt isn't successful. Had lunch with a friend who had literally held my hand throughout my IVF journey so far, she is ever so excited and positive for me bless her, I'm not allowing myself to think that way unfortunately. Am in full on self protection mode!!

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 25/08/16, 08:35 »
    5dp5dt

Am almost half way through my two week wait (technically a 10 day wait!). Had hardly any sleep last night due to the heat, worry about the outcome of this treatment and possibly a side effect of the prednisolone. I've been getting little pulls and twinges in my lower abdomen region and also where my ovaries are. I'm trying not to read anything into it as I know it could be the cyclogest or even my ovaries settling down after stims but who knows.ill check in again later if I have anything to report xx

Lunchtime
    Getting familiar AF pains I think. Really hope not 🙏🏼😔

Afternoon
    More pulling pains in tummy with the occasional AF pain. Haven't got a clue what's going on other than am losing the plot!!

Evening
    More AF pains. Was out for dinner with friends and was desperately hoping that I wouldn't start to bleed whilst I was out. I didn't thank God.

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 26/08/16, 08:42 »
    6dp5dt

Had a much better night's sleep last night. Hope I don't get any more AF pains today. Just for a little piece of mind, I've taken my bbt this morning and it was really high (most probably due to the cyclogest). I'm going to keep an eye on it during the next few days as it always drops by quite a bit just before my period. If I am going to come on like in my last two cycles I would appreciate the warning! Please God help it to stay high! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Quite a bit of pinchy pain in right ovary area today and the odd AF pain too. Boobs are now totally fine.

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 27/08/16, 09:03 »
    7dp5dt

An other terrible nights sleep last night and a dream about getting my bfp has made me eager to test this morning. I didn't have any hpts in the house so I peed on an ovulation stick which came up positive. Currently sat outside boots in the cat waiting for it to open.

Update.... *BFP* wowwwwzers!!!!! Faint but defo there! Thank you God 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 28/08/16, 16:51 »
    8dp5dt

Still in shock after yesterday's wonderful BFP. I feel so blessed and grateful but am also terrified that this could be taken away from me at any second. Every time I go to the loo I hold my breath in case there's any spotting like my first pregnancy which ended in mc. Went shopping today (made OH carry the bags and push the trolley!) and bought lots of healthy foods as I'm determined to do everything I can to help my baby/babies grow.

Am currently in bed after an afternoon nap. Haven't been sleeping very well due to the steroids so grabbing some zeds whilst I can!! X

Grow baby grow!!

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 30/08/16, 09:49 »
    10dp5dt

Better night's sleep last night but woke up feeling pretty anxious. I can't help but think this could be taken from me at any moment. I rang my clinic this morning to confirm my result (even though I've not tested again since 7dp5dt) and to book my scan for 3 weeks time. I also asked/begged for extra progesterone due to my previous miscarriage and am happy to say that the lovely nurse I spoke to agreed to sort this for me. Phew 👍🏼

I've also booked into my GP this morning to get more prednisolone and to also ask them to keep an eye on my thyroid given my history of pregnancy induced thyroiditis.

Symptom wise I still dont have much. Thought my boobs might have been getting a little tender last night but they're fine this morning, still no nausea or anything but I've heard that the prednisolone can mask symptoms.

Late afternoon update.... Slight heavy boob situation 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 31/08/16, 08:14 »
    11dp5dt OTD

I'm thrilled to write that my test on OTD says 'Pregnant 2-3 weeks'. I'm so happy to be able to say this after 5 years ttc and 4 ivfs. I know I have a long way to go and this could end at any moment but as each day passes I am a little more confident that this could be our baby. My chemical pregnancy last year only said '1-2 weeks' at this point so I'm hoping that's a good sign. My boobs are definitely getting a little bigger and more tender and I'm waking up ravenously hungry although I'm well aware this could be attributable to the steroids. For now I'm just going to try to be happy in my little pregnant bubble -praying, eating good food and taking care of myself, the rest is out of my hands.

Offline Bettyboop82

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 1/09/16, 08:25 »
    Went to the doctors 2 days ago to ask for more prednisolone and cyclogest and whilst I was there the dr suggested I have some bloods taken (thyroid, glucose, liver function, etc) just as a general precaution. I agreed and was planning g on ringing back in a week for the results. I had a missed call yesterday from an unknown number but thought nothing of it and went about my day as normal. In the evening I suddenly thought to check my voicemail, I did and there was a message from the dr asking to call back. When I did they had all gone home and there was I one to speak to. i spent the whole night worrying about why they might be calling me -has my thyroid gone crazy again? Will I need more medication? Aaaaargh!! Anyway I've got an appointment in an hours time to see the dr. I'm praying it's nothing to worry about. Sore boobs seem to have disappeared thus morning. Another thing to worry about 😩

*update*
     Bloods all fine including thyroid. My white cells are raised however suggesting infection or possibly just a side effect of the prednisolone. They're going to keep an eye on me! Thank you God.