* Author Topic: Reproductive Health Group  (Read 936 times)

0 Members

Offline cloudybay

• Registered-2
modify
Reproductive Health Group
« on: 2/08/16, 09:23 »
Hi,

Is anyone from Cheshire or the surrounding areas having treatment at Reproductive Health Group in Daresbury?

I'm in the early stages and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat / has had treatment there previously!

Kate xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline summertime84

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 2/08/16, 10:32 »
    Hi Kate!

I had my first egg donation consultation last week. They have finally given me hope again after failed cycles elsewhere. The clinic is something else isn't it! Who have you seen so far?

Are you planning on attending the information evening next month?

If you'd like a buddy for a bit of support, feel free to message me through here!

xx

Offline Seabass1

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 16/08/16, 20:08 »
    Hi Kate, I am having treatment there. Had my frozen embryo transfer today, just got the long 2ww now. Good luck to you on your journey X

Offline Charlottots

• Registered-2
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 24/08/16, 21:49 »
    Hi Kate

I am having treatment there. I've always found the staff to be great, but as you see from my my signature I've had 2 failed ICSI cycles so far. This might not be anything to do with the clinic but I do feel it's taking a while for them to get my protocol right. If you're young and don't have too many issues like I do then I'm sure you'll have a better result. I think their success rates are lower than average but that may be because they are a new clinic and they do prefer single embryo transfers.
    Everyone is different and what doesn't work for one may work for another. If you want any further info let me know.
    Good luck with your treatment xx

Offline FJG

• Jr. Member-10015
    • No regrets
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 21/09/16, 10:01 »
    I too have been looking at this clinic, my consultant at Stepping Hill also works there.

I was certainly impressed by the open evening I attended and the clinic itself is very impressive.  Keen to hear what others think.