* Author Topic: Diary of a very happy mammy of 3 miracles  (Read 23298 times)

0 Members

Offline Shamrock.

• Gold Member
modify
Diary of a very happy mammy of 3 miracles
« Reply #110 on: 18/12/20, 05:34 »
Friday 18th December 2020

P is 7 Years 9.5 Months Old
R is 6 Years 8.5 Months Old
J is 2 Years 5 Months Old

Iím going through a really tough time at the moment...have had a horrendous few weeks  :(

My beautiful sister was killed in a road traffic accident last week  :'( I had to identify her body in the morgue and make all the funeral arrangements  :'( I wrote her eulogy and read it out at the funeral  :'(

My mum was only out of hospital one week when the accident happened. She had been critically ill with sepsis and pneumonia. I got a call from a doctor one day while I was in work to tell me that my mam was going to pass away but thankfully she slowly pulled out of it. She needs a lot of extra care since she got out of hospital and now she is absolutely heartbroken by my sister's death :( I am looking after her every weekend.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Shamrock.

• Gold Member
    modify
    Diary of a very happy mammy of 3 miracles
    « Reply #111 on: Today at 10:38 »
    Saturday 16th January 2021

P is 7 Years 10 Months Old
    R is 6 Years 9.5 Months Old
    J is 2 Years 6 Months Old Today

Itís 5 weeks since my sister E passed away and I still canít believe what happened. I donít think I will ever forget seeing her in the morgue  :-\ I havenít smoked in 10 years but when I came out of the morgue that night I had to have a cigarette. Myself and my sister shared a room when we were growing up and did everything together as kids and teenagers. She lived in a different part of the country for the last 20 years so I hadnít seen her much. I had spoken to her on the phone 4 days before the accident. She had rang me back that evening and left a message for me on my phone asking me to ring her back as she wanted to talk to me about something. I didnít hear the message until 2 days before the accident but I was very busy in work and busy at home so I didnít phone her back  :-\ ..how I wish now that I had done  :'(

My mam is doing ok. She is still very upset but is doing well physically. I have her staying with me now every weekend so that I can look after her. My sister A and niece V look after her during the week.

J is 2 years 6 months old today and he is doing great. Last night I was in the kitchen and P was playing with J in the sitting room and P came in to me and said ĎJ can count to 10í and I said I donít think he can but went in to see what she meant and then I heard J counting from 1 to 10 over and over. He kept leaving out number 8  :) I know he learned it from watching 'Little Baby Bum' (LBB) . He loves it and watches the same episodes over and over. He also knows loads of different colours and shapes. He even knows what a pentagon shape is and he shouts 'Pentagon' when he sees it on LBB. Very clever for his age  :)