* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45252 times)

0 Members

Offline boxfish

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #10 on: 16/11/16, 12:45 »
Regarding to their price list we've got its 150EUR for each extra year of frozen cells, whether it's semen, eggs or embryos doesn't matter. You will get an email informing you about your first free year of storage is coming to an end and how you want to proceed (discard or pay for another year).

We just had that email regarding our remaining frozen semen samples and decided to discard them. We won't do another fresh round anyways.  But I would never discard embryos at least if they were at schedule before freezing.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 16/11/16, 14:21 »
    Thanks Aliena, I also saw a tariff of 800 euros. Phew.

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 16/11/16, 14:29 »
    Your welcome  ^hugme^ 800EUR is for freezing plus one year storage if it's not included in your treatment costs already. Storage only for a year is 150EUR.

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 16/11/16, 14:42 »
    How are you, btw? How is your little boy? Hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you  ^hugme^

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 17/11/16, 09:30 »
    How are you, btw? How is your little boy? Hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you  ^hugme^

I'm doing great! Little guy is now 5 weeks old and it's just been fantastic. He really is the love of my life.
    When I look at him I can't believe he is not biologically mine. If I hadn't known I never would have guessed.
    He just feels so familiar. Like he's always been here :)
    He is a happy camper. Four klios at birth and growing like crazy on my milk. Proud to be able to bf: at least my body can do smth right!

But...about you...your sig!! Omg. You're not there yet but a BFP is HUGE! I don't know you of course but I really really wanted this to happen for you.
    And we didn't use blastos either, we used morulas. The remaining twee were frozen in the morula stage.
    I will light up a candle for you. Fingers crossed!!

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 17/11/16, 09:49 »
    That's wonderful, mwaris  ^hugme^ Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm overjoyed but scared, really scared...

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 24/11/16, 15:41 »
    So, tomorrow is my OTD. I'll have another beta done (Monday @14dpo: 164, Wednesday @16dpo: 409) and will then tell Lucie. I informed her last week about my POAS experiences but she wasn't too excited and told me to come back with my results on OTD. Felt a little bit odd to be treated like that but more on the funny side  ;D ^idiot^ ;D

I'm closely monitored immune- and hematology-wise now. Please just let that be the one that gives us our rainbow baby(s). I'm so sick of fighting and losing all over again and again  :-\

Yesterday's test series POAS madness  ^confused^ :

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 24/11/16, 17:17 »
    Clearly you are not crazy. I did feel similar in between my cycles. If we hadn't gone for the guarantee package we'd most propably would have changed clinics because of it. There was either no advice or even contradictory or bad (for my case). They had no idea what so ever what we could try to change outcome. It is all by my own work that I'm now pregnant again. They wanted me to take progesterone for only 3 days (for a 3 day transfer), but I took it for 5 days prior transfer after lots of reads about ERA-testing (but had non done myself) and how often implantation window can be delayed within artificial cycles in women suffering RIF. That might have been the same at other clinics but it was really annoying to every time discuss this again and being talked into following their plan against my own gut feeling for just to get another bfn again and again  ^idiot^ This time I just did it without discussing it and so far been proven right.

Yes, we had a DET this time. Betas are inconclusive yet about what to except. It could be twins though even numbers are a bit on the lower side then. But who knows? I would be happy about either even if I'm well aware about higher risks involved with twins.

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 24/11/16, 21:24 »
    Congratulations Aliena, what wonderful news.

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 25/11/16, 15:11 »
    I'm happy to tell it's a nice 1,106 today  ^clapping^  Lucie wasn't enthusiastic at all. She wrote me she is "cautiously happy" for us  ^idiot^ 

But I'm really really relieved. Good numbers, nice doubling. I know too good how fast it could go all wrong but for now I'M PREGNANT  :)