* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45251 times)

0 Members

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #120 on: 3/06/17, 18:35 »
How do you know that pessaries only not enough for you? I mean progesterone pessaries

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #121 on: 3/06/17, 20:49 »
    Congratulations mattysmrs and KLH. Great to see more BFP's on here. I'm nearly 11 weeks now with a scan booked for 11 days time. Best of luck to everyone else, unfortunately it's normal to feel nervous.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 3/06/17, 21:09 »
    I've always taken the same dose of progesterone linbruzaite. Don't you think the dose they've given you will be enough? I think it's usually a standard dose of 200mg X 3. Try not to worry (which I know is easier said than done).

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 5/06/17, 01:23 »
    Thanks ladies and congratulations mattysmrs! 

Because they suppress your ovaries during a donor cycle your body won't make a lot of progesterone. The progesterone suppositories are a higher dose than most people are on. Your blood levels won't show a high number but they tell me the uterus is getting all it needs. I take an additional small dose of progesterone in oil via injection every three days since my blood levels have been low but I really don't think it's needed. Try to just be stress free...easier said than done. Good luck!!

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 13/06/17, 13:11 »
    Hello again! I have another question for all of you VERY knowledgeable ladies. I'm in the US and wondering if anybody was able to get their meds from a US pharmacy using a Czech Rx. Or will I need to order them from the online pharmacy? TIA for any help/info! Our tentative trip to Prague is set for September 17th!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 15/06/17, 15:13 »
    I don't know about US but I bought all meds in Prague as it is very cheap. I'll say 10 times cheaper than in UK. So I stock up there while in Prague.

I have a question to UK ladies. How do you ask your GP to organise first pregnancy scan 10 weeks , because in U.K. the first scan is at 12 weeks. Prague wants first scan at 10 weeks. How you convince your GP or you go private?

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 15/06/17, 16:42 »
    We went private as my GP has been useless during my cycle. Xx

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 15/06/17, 16:47 »
    Such good news mattysmrs and klh80205!! I'm so happy for you! How are you two doing?
    JRP2013: I think klh80205 can help you with that question as she is from the US.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 23/06/17, 07:37 »
    Thanks ladies. At 16wks and 4 days we had a gender scan and we're having a little girl. I let my coordinator know and she's made up. Still getting lots of support from PFC.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 23/06/17, 13:44 »
    Yes JRP very supportive and communication has always been great. I've found them very prompt on emailing me back even now I'm not cycling with them. Sept will be here very soon for you.