* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45254 times)

0 Members

Offline Goldengoose

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #130 on: 25/06/17, 13:52 »
Hi everyone, not been for treatment in nearly a year. I've had one failed ivf and x2 failed FETs so far all at PFC. Still have 8 frosties left. They are changing my meds for next FET which is good and I have decided to have the endometrium scratch this time too. Has anyone been put on clexane to help with implantation and most importantly did it work?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 27/06/17, 03:21 »
    JRP2013, you cannot get meds in the US with a Czech prescription. Also the meds are 5 times more expensive in the US. Use Fertility2u. I've used them three times and they've been 1/5 of the price and very reliable. They can't ship injections but there is a pharmacy in the Czech Republic that can. Who is your coordinator? Veronika helped me through the medicine issues and was wonderful. Please feel free to email me directly and we can connect. I've also written about this on my blog a bit: https://realityczechs.wordpress.com

Email: [email protected]

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 27/06/17, 23:46 »
    Thanks klh80205! I'll be emailing you shortly. Congratulations on your BFP and your baby boy!! I'm hoping PFC can bring us happiness, too!!

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 28/06/17, 06:09 »
    Congratulations to all pregnant.

I'm 11 days post DD IVF fresh cycle. I did early test - it's BFN. Another 5 days to go for official test day , but I have already such bad af cramps , so don't give big hopes. All so stressful

Offline milimelo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 30/06/17, 08:43 »
    Greetings all - we'll be doing IVF (OE) in PFC in August (depending when next AF arrives).

I was in touch with them since Feb/March and by the time I got all the tests done while on vacation in Bosnia it was May. HSG - total failure twice in a row, retroverted uterus showed blockage so I had to have hysteroscopy done the following day which found post-csection adhesions which they removed at the same time. They even gave me a DVD of the procedure - kind of strange looking at it all (remembering nothing) but still kind of interesting. They also did endometrial scratch while they were in there.

First baby was semi-easy as I started clexane in preparation for IUI next cycle on CD 7 and got pregnant that time. Before that MMC at 11 w.
    Now low AMH (0.69 ng), but normal FSH, husband doesn't have issues so we're hoping to have #2 from IVF.

I already have the shots for the first 6 days of cycle - got them in Vienna while I was passing through back to Africa.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 1/07/17, 09:40 »
    So it is BFN for me. No luck for me this time.
    Time to grief. Have to plan FET in autumn. Any tips how FET for donor eggs works, time scale and meds?

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 1/07/17, 13:13 »
    So sorry to hear yours news linbruzaite. My dd was from a frostie. Previously I had had 2 fresh cycles which both failed so don't give up hope. Give yourself a bit of time and then start planning your next transfer.

Take care x

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 2/07/17, 12:05 »
    Thank you Daisy Mae.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 2/07/17, 21:52 »
    Linbruzaite, I also meant to say that the meds for FET were the same as fresh for me. As for timescales, you'll probably have to wait until your cycle is regular again before you try again. All being well it might only be a couple of months.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 4/07/17, 10:43 »
    Dear all who did donor ivf. I just wonder when you failed donor ivf did you change the meds for the next cycle?
    I'm just thinking do I need to do something different the next time?