* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45345 times)

0 Members

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #20 on: 26/11/16, 13:32 »
Great numbers Aliena. Hope they keep doubling nicely.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 26/11/16, 13:42 »
    I'll have my first scan next Friday (5+4). No more beta numbers until then. Guess they will do one more then, but don't know for sure. My test series reached maximum darkness of all lines. So I stop using the internet cheapies now. I'll do an clearblue digital tomorrow and hope to see "pregnant 3+" by then  ^pray^

Offline boxfish

My scan showed a healthy singleton (gestational sac with yolk sac) on Friday, measuring 5 days ahead, so very promising  ^pray^

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    Fantastic news Aliena, keep on growing baby.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline marisse

Yay Aliena!

So happy for you!

Offline boxfish

Thank you both so much  ^hugme^

That little heart is beating. I was so worried to get bad news again but could see that flickering today myself. So overwhelming. Baby is growing nicely. That could be the one we finally take home  ^pray^

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    Alienation,  so glad you saw a heartbeat today. Keep on growing baby. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 13/12/16, 05:43 »
    Aliena, congratulations!!!

Ok ladies I am going back for #2 in January. My medicine protocol is so much different. Did anyone else not have lupron or synarel for a frozen transfer? They are saying I don't need it.

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 13/12/16, 08:53 »
    Thanks  ^hugme^

You don't need to downregulate if you don't ovulate on your own. Normally you don't as far as you take estrogen anyways. But some women do and that's why you take synarel or decapeptyl to go 200% sure it won't happen and ruin your sync to your donor in a fresh cycle... Don't worry  ^hugme^ How many frosties do you have?

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 13/12/16, 12:43 »
    Thank you ladies! I just didn't know what was normal.

As far as going with a new donor, I totally understand. We have two frosties but asked if she would donate again if it didn't work. She said she was only willing to donate up until the end of 2016. So we had to decide if we do another fresh or try and hope for the best with our frosties. We couldn't justify the money when we had two possibly good ones frozen.  So if this doesn't work we will be in the same boat. Here's how I am looking at it: many  people have a perfect first baby and a terror of a second from their own DNA. So there's no telling that #2 would have. been so perfect. Also parenting has so much to do with it. At the end of the day, a healthy baby is all that matters!