* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 44898 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #200 on: 30/07/17, 18:52 »
My partner didnít come to my last 2 transfers but we had to get an Actuary to witness all the documents (which was only marginally cheaper than him getting a flight to Prague!).

I think one of my transfers was on a Saturday. I guess they have to be flexible, especially if you're doing a NC.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #201 on: 30/07/17, 18:59 »
    Mwaris thanks for your reply and agree with taking the positive from it. Regarding your query the consent forms I got my DH to sign and I brought them over. Just save on costs etc. So what Lucie asked was I get a witness to monitor signing and stamp it was done. Such as solicitor or police / peace commissioner a pain yes but less hassle with flights and work for my DH, I'm not sure about a sat transfer. Best of luck with your upcoming cycle.
    2ww is just torture does anyone know how long usually does the pregnyl last in your system so that when I test I don't get a false positive ? 

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 2/08/17, 11:13 »
    Hi Kit Kat
    I'm so sorry to read this news, but you are only 9dt5dt maybe still hope??? It's the hardest rollercoaster and when you are told everything is perfect and still it doesn't work it's more than frustrating!! As you nearly wish there was one thing wrong to pin point what the issue is....the unknown is the worst ..... I have not tested yet I'm only 6dt5dt but I'm so emotional this week I'm a mad woman ... part of me is like just get the testing over and be done with another negative cycle which is wrong I know...
    I hope you are ok kit Kat be kind to yourself this is a horrible road we are on!!!

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 2/08/17, 12:22 »
    I'm so sorry about your BFN, KitKat, but like Wishing said it still might be early. FX and  ^pray^ that you still get your BFP.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 2/08/17, 12:36 »
    I'm so sorry KitKat. I agree 9dp5dt is the same as 14dpo. Test day. It should have been positive by now.

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 2/08/17, 12:47 »
    I'm so sorry, KitKat! I'm still VERY new at this and I'm not familiar with the timing of things.

If you end up going in September, I'll be there, too. Maybe we'll cross paths!

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 2/08/17, 16:35 »
    Sorry to hear it was a bfn kitkat. Will you be checking anything else before your next cycle? Do you think a hysteroscopy would be beneficial to see if all ok with the environment if the embryos were good quality? Sending hugs xx

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 2/08/17, 22:06 »
    So sorry to hear your news kitkat. I have limited knowledge of what tests you might need to do, but it may be the reason for a BFN just can't be explained. Hopefully you can start to plan your next transfer very soon.

Take care x

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 6/08/17, 14:24 »
    Can you lovely ladies answer this question for me....if our egg collection is scheduled for a Monday, would the 3-day transfer be set for Wednesday and the 5-day set for Friday? We're trying to book our flights and want to make sure we don't get the return flight too early. We are looking at a return flight of the following Monday after EC....so arrive Sunday (day before EC) and return 8 days later. Is that long enough?? Any info would be appreciated!! TIA!!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 6/08/17, 16:15 »
    Can you lovely ladies answer this question for me....if our egg collection is scheduled for a Monday, would the 3-day transfer be set for Wednesday and the 5-day set for Friday? We're trying to book our flights and want to make sure we don't get the return flight too early. We are looking at a return flight of the following Monday after EC....so arrive Sunday (day before EC) and return 8 days later. Is that long enough?? Any info would be appreciated!! TIA!!

EC day is day zero. So if EC is on a monday, a 3 days old embryo would be transferred on thursday. My donor also had EC on a monday and we had a morula (= 4 days old) transferred on friday. Good luck!