* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45742 times)

0 Members

Offline JRP2013

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #210 on: 6/08/17, 18:42 »
Thank you, mwaris! That helps!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 6/08/17, 22:34 »
    Yes it was exactly the same for me JRP. EC on Monday and ET on Friday. I then flew home the next day.

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #212 on: 6/08/17, 23:37 »
    Perfect! Thank you, Daisy Mae!!

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #213 on: 8/08/17, 19:47 »
    Hi I'm 12 days5dt I got bloods today with results showing beta7.
    I'm asking a long shot but I guess beta at 7 day 12 is a BFN!! I've contacted PFC but no replies. This is my 6th failed cycle one mmc and one chemical and the rest failed...I've taken immune protocol and all the tests done'... any advice what else I should do before I go for fet transfer. I have 4 fet still left...just so numb and fed up lining and embryo qualities all good so what is wrong with me !!!!

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #214 on: 8/08/17, 21:25 »
    Wishing, so sorry to hear it's a possible bfn. I think for a bfp the number would need to be higher at this stage. But I'm no expert. Have they told you to retest? I know I keep mentioning it but my consultant says you need 3 things for a bfp. Good egg, good sperm and a good environment. I'd of kept trying and trying but after having a hysteroscopy it was found I had a septum in my uterus. So all the tries in the world would have ended in a bfn. Worth a go if you've not had one already? Xx

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #215 on: 9/08/17, 06:12 »
    Mattysmrs thanks for the reply.  I did two years ago have hystscopy however noting showed up. It makes sense what you say egg sperm and env!! I am at a loss as to what to do and how many more cycle I can take. I guess I will wait for my review. I have four left frozen if they don't work it's my free cycle land after that I give up ... I am being very negative on this forum but I only think people going through this pain truly understand !!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 9/08/17, 19:40 »
    Mattysmrs thanks for the reply.  I did two years ago have hystscopy however noting showed up. It makes sense what you say egg sperm and env!! I am at a loss as to what to do and how many more cycle I can take. I guess I will wait for my review. I have four left frozen if they don't work it's my free cycle land after that I give up ... I am being very negative on this forum but I only think people going through this pain truly understand !!

Oh no! I'm so sorry.
    You would think it's easy peasy right, with such good quality eggs and good lining and all.
    But what about timing?I've read about ERA-testing. It's about timing the transfer right. ERA test findings have indicated that 20-25 percent of embryo transfers are happening too early or too late.Maybe that's something you can look into?

Question for the girls who had a FET.

I was supposed to do a Natural Cycle-FET this cycle. So I haven't taken any meds yet. I'm on cycle day 13.
    Yesterday I had an u/s and my lining was already 10 mm triple layer.
    I had a lead follicle of 11 mm.

My IVF-consultant advised me to start using progesterone suppositories as from
    next thursday, so cd 14. FET will be next tuesday (cd 19).

I have never heard of such protocol. Who not wait for my ovulation and put the embryo
    back 5 days after? What happens with my follicle after taking progesterone suppositories and after the FET?
    Anyone tried this protocol? Succesfully?
    Many thanks in advance for your help!

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #217 on: 13/08/17, 12:17 »
    PFC has replied with my failed cycle saying maybe deeper testing should be done on my DH sperm. Even though there has been never concerns raised in the past. I'm at a loss now. I still wonder could it be my uterus. How soon is too soon to go back for fet cycle ? My period has just arrived would it be physically and mentally challenging to go straight back?

Offline Wishing14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #218 on: 14/08/17, 21:01 »
    Kit Kat I also have four Frosties and I'm waiting to get quality update. I'm not just going to dump them when I've been told initally all are of good quality all ready. I also have had a quite few tests.i may look into hystosalingraph too I just still wonder is it my uterus that's the problem

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 18/08/17, 16:45 »
    Hi ladies- I am planning the FET of our 5 day embryos and PFC suggested we transfer on day 16 of my cycle. I usually have 8mm triple lining on day 10. Day 16 seems too early?! Anyone done this?

They advised a similar plan for me. At cd12 my endometrium was 10 mm. They wanted to do the transfer at cd19, starting Progesterone suppositories as from cd14 (evening). So no waiting for my natural ovulation, which for me always comes around cd18.

As long as the endometrium is exposed to progesterone beforehand for the right amount of days (5 days for morula, 6 days for blasto), you'll be fine.

Are they overruling your natural ovulation? Or are you suppressed? In my case, I don't take any drug after starting AF. I just start taking Progesterone supps after the lining check.