* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45743 times)

0 Members

Offline JRP2013

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #240 on: 13/09/17, 19:19 »
Mwaris: I have everything crossed for you!! The EC is hopefully Monday with a transfer of hopefully Friday. We are so anxious!!  :o

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #241 on: 15/09/17, 09:00 »
    So I had to take prednisone 5 mg again, and aspirin and folic acid 10 mg, starting after ET. Same as last time. I never got around to ask this question, but I don't understand why the megadose of folic acid? The recommended dose is 400-800 mcg. Anyone here does?

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #242 on: 20/09/17, 09:41 »
    We made it to Prague! It is so beautiful here!! We had our first visit yesterday (EC DAY). 8 mature plus 3 almost mature were collected. Found out this morning that 8 fertilized!! Transfer day is Friday.  ^pray^ 🙏🏻🤞🏻🤰🏻

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 20/09/17, 09:44 »
    Mwaris: how are you coming along? Any news? BABY DUST TO YOU (and me)!!!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #244 on: 20/09/17, 14:41 »
    JRP2013: that is GREAT news!!

I think I'm out.
    I had a BFN at 5dp5dt. I know, I tested too early, and not with fmu, in the afternoon.
    But still. I'm not feeling it. Had a big temp rise yesterday and today, but that can't mean anything since I had a medicated cycle so no ovulation.
    I did feel sharp stabs way below around pubic bone at 6dp5dt just as I felt with my boy.
    But other than that, no symptoms. Breasts also feel completely normal, where they should be sore (at least, that's my experience).
    Clinic says I can't test until next wednesday (I know, ridiculously late) but I think I will just wait it out.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #245 on: 20/09/17, 18:35 »
    JRP that's great news. I bet they'll be Frosties there too. Prague is lovely. Enjoy the scenery and food whilst you're there.

Mwaris. Don't write yourself out yet. I honestly had no symptoms, zero. Felt the same as I usually did. My sore boobs only kicked in later on.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 23/09/17, 11:36 »
    JRP: How are you feeling today? Did the transfer go well? Happy breeding and I hope you get your BFP!!

As for me, I'm out. Stark white test result on 11dp5dt. I'm stopping my meds. Feeling sad, but I want to move on as fast as I possibly can!!
    First I will ask if our donor is still available. I really hope that she is...

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #247 on: 23/09/17, 12:38 »
    Mwaris: I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. How soon will they let you cycle again?

I'm feeling very good! We transferred 2 8-cell 3 day embies yesterday and had 4 to freeze. I'm not supposed to test until October 7....but I doubt I can wait that long.  ^pray^ 🙏🏻🤞🏻We are out and about today trying to keep the blood flowing. Hopefully it helps!!

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 27/09/17, 19:51 »
    Thank you Kitkat496!

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #249 on: 3/10/17, 13:07 »
    Hello all!! Just thought I'd give an update....it's 11dp3dt today and we took an HPT. IT'S POSITIVE!! My OTD is Saturday, but I couldn't wait that long. I go in for my blood test on Friday. We are so excited!!

I hope and pray that we all get the beautiful baby we so desire!!