* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 43155 times)

0 Members

Offline JRP2013

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #250 on: 3/10/17, 13:43 »
Thank you, Kitkat496! We are actually hoping for twins, but will be happy and blessed with just one, too. The funny thing about all of this is that my stepdaughter is pregnant, too. So my grandbaby will (hopefully) have an aunt or uncle the same age!!  ;D

Are you still on schedule for FET next week?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #251 on: 3/10/17, 14:12 »
    My daughter, the youngest - almost 15, is the only one who has expressed some doubt. I'm hoping that's because of her age and being a teenager. I'm also hoping that as the pregnancy progresses and the baby is born, she'll come around. 🤞🏻 And everyone else is really excited!

I sure hope the fix works and you get to start your cycle soon!!

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 3/10/17, 16:52 »
    Congratulations JRP!!! That's great news xx

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #253 on: 3/10/17, 17:13 »
    Thank you mattysmrs!!

I just left the clinic for my blood test! I thought they'd wait until Friday but they said come in today and Thursday! EXCITING!!! I should know results this afternoon.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 5/10/17, 22:54 »
    Congratulations JRP, I'm so happy to hear your news. Did you get your blood test results back?

So sorry it didn't work for you this time mwaris. Have you heard about your donor? Hope you can plan your next trip to PFC very soon, it really helps to look forward.

Hope you get some answers kitkat and then get a date for your next transfer.

Baby dust to you all,
    DM x

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #255 on: 6/10/17, 00:35 »
    Hi Daisymae! Thank you!! Yes, I did get the results back. Tuesday at 11dp3dt it was 65. I was a little nervous that it was low so I didn't post anything. But I went back today (48 hours later) and it was 165!! So it doubled and then some! WHEW!! We have our first prenatal appointment booked! YAY!!

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #256 on: 6/10/17, 09:26 »
    Thatís great news. My beta was 49 at 8dp5dt and 93 at 10dp5dt - I never believed it would stick yet Iím sitting here breastfeeding my 10-month-old.
    Take care of yourself.
    BQ. xx

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 6/10/17, 14:03 »
    That is so reassuring, Baking Queen! Thank you!!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 7/10/17, 08:43 »
    Yes! It worked, so happy for you JRP2013. Don't worry too much over betas, the variation is very broad. You can look up Betabase for reassurance.
    Daisy Mae: I sent an e-mail to ask if the donor is still available. Lucie is on leave and will return the day after tomorrow, so then we will know.
    How are you doing? About 7 months pregnant now?
    Baking Queen: are you ready for a sibling yet?

This coming week we celebrate LO's birthday. Such happy days! I feel so blessed to have him. I refuse to let the desire for a second child take over these happy feelings. Sometimes I just wish that I would feel that my family is complete with just our little boy. My husband does...

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 7/10/17, 15:13 »
    Thank you, mwaris!! Give your LO a hug because he truly is a blessing!!