* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47198 times)

0 Members

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #260 on: 7/10/17, 15:30 »
Hi Mwaris

Yes - we’re hoping for a sibling. Going to see our immunes consultant in a few weeks and hope to go out to Prague again in March.

Happy birthday to your little one.

BQ. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #261 on: 7/10/17, 22:59 »
    That's great news JRP2013  :). Try not to worry, I know it's next to impossible not to.

Ahhhhh mwaris I know exactly how you feel. I was the same, my OH was content with one but it was me that pushed to try for number 2. Fingers crossed your donor will agree to another cycle. I'm nearly 29 weeks now and feel blessed that it was successful once more. I hope it will give you ladies hope too. My first 3 attempts didn't work with no explanation for the cause but the 4th and 5th have given me the dream I never thought I'd be able to have.

Good luck to you too Baking Queen. It worked once so there's no reason that it won't be successful again.

DM xxx

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #262 on: 12/10/17, 14:54 »
    Just got an e-mail from the clinic. Unfortunately our donor isn't willing to donate again.
    I feel devastated. I wanted a full sibling! But as you ladies (who have been in the same situation) said, in the end does it matter that much?
    We already let the OE dna idea go.

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #263 on: 12/10/17, 22:51 »
    Mwaris,  I felt the same when our donor wouldn't donate again but Rosie could be Arthur's double as they look so alike. They both look like their dad. I hope your new donor is lucky for you, ours was.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #264 on: 13/10/17, 14:45 »
    Oh mwaris, I do know how you feel. We would have loved to have a full sibling for our DD but our donor wouldn't donate either. Hopefully with a new donor you'll have a better chance of a sibling for your LO.
    Take care,
    DM x

Offline ashdew88

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #265 on: 16/10/17, 15:56 »
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you here. I have been doing a bit of thread hopping lately as I had such a tough time choosing a clinic. I had spoken with Mirna at PFC a little back in August but put them in the back of my mind as Gennet and Gynem sounded better to me. After spending a while stressing trying to choose between those 2, I realized that neither of them felt right to me so I reconsidered PFC and it just feels like the one. So I reconnected with Mirna and we will be moving forward with donor eggs at PFC. I will be having surgery to remove uterine adhesions next month, but we aren't planning to cycle until Feb/March so forgive me if I just pop in a little here and there until our cycle gets closer. I just wanted to jump in and say hi!

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    « Reply #266 on: 16/10/17, 17:16 »
    Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone can tell me how much donor egg IVF costs at Prague Fertility Centre? Thanks.

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #267 on: 16/10/17, 17:33 »
    We were just there in late September and our cost was 5300 euros.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #268 on: 18/10/17, 22:50 »
    Welcome to the forum ashdew88. Mirna was my first coordinator and I found her to be very helpful. Hope it all goes well for you and the operation is successful.

Hi poppy, the price varies depending on if you opt for the guarantee (3 for the price of 2). Then there are a number of other choices which you have to pay extra for eg assisted hatching etc.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 20/10/17, 11:26 »
    That's interesting JRP2013.
    On their site I see that a standard cycle, no guarantees costs 4.900, it used to cost 4.500.
    And the guaranteed plan, with 3rd cycle free, is now 7.500. It used to be 6.000!
    The 3rd option, with guaranteed FET, but without a free 3rd cycle, that used to cost 5.300 isn't offered anymore!

Wonder if I'm eligible for the old tariff, as a former client...

Welcome and good luck, ashdew88.