* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47202 times)

0 Members

Offline marisse

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #270 on: 20/10/17, 12:17 »
So I am going for a new fresh cycle, with a new donor.
They ask a lot of tests to be done this time.

TSH, ft3, ft4, anti TPO, prolactine
in written by your general practitioner- Physical findings with  conclusion that pregnancy is not contraindicated
Cervical PAP smear
Cervical swabs for chlamydia/mycoplasma/ureaplasma
Vaginal ultrasound with picture (uterus, endometrial thickness, ovaries for cysts, fibroids, polyps, follicles)

Especially the mycoplasma/ureaplasma will be hard if not impossible. In my country this is not recognized as a condition. It is just never tested. Not in fertility work up, neither in STD-testing.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #271 on: 20/10/17, 12:40 »
    Mwaris: When I went in September, I had to do all but the ft3, ft4, anti TPO, prolactin and cervical swabs for chlamydia, etc. Although I've had children in the past, they wouldn't move forward without a letter from my doctor indicating my ability to carry a pregnancy. I thought it was because of my age, but I guess not!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #272 on: 20/10/17, 14:50 »
    I just heard back from clinic. I can have the swabs done at their clinic on the date of transfer!
    One less hurdle to take. Now I have to decide what program to choose. The 4900 one with no guaranteed fresh and frozentransfer, or the guaranteed all-in cycle of 7500.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #273 on: 20/10/17, 15:56 »
    Kitkat496, I guess we will choose the 7500 plan. If the fresh transfer fails, FET is free of charge with this plan (this is new! With the former plans, FET cost 900,- extra) .
    I wonder if this plan includes a third free go if the first 2 cycles fail. I can't seem to find that info on their site.
    If not, their terms really changed for the worst, and yet you pay more $$$!

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #274 on: 20/10/17, 20:42 »
    We want to do an FET in March but canít find the price on the web site - anyone know please?
    Thanks.
    BQ. xx

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #275 on: 20/10/17, 21:00 »
    Baking Queen, we paid 900,- for a FET last september!

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #276 on: 20/10/17, 21:01 »
    Fab - thank you.
    BQ. xx

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #277 on: 24/10/17, 17:54 »
    Just wanted to pop in a say hi. It's been a long road but right now all is good. I will be updating my blog soon...sorry I haven't for a bit. Mwaris, we were devastated when our donor wouldn't donate again. We wanted so badly to have a full sibling. She was willing to donate up till Dec, 2016 but we still had two frozen that we were transferring in January so we waited. Come February, 2017 she wouldn't donate. Missed her by two months! But we moved on and aren't really looking back. All that matters in the end is a healthy baby.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #278 on: 26/10/17, 09:56 »
    Hello to all of you. Long time wasnít here. I did first DE fresh in June, which was BNF. I am planing for FET in November. Started to be more upset with the proccess getting closer. I had BFN with grade A embryos. Frosen ones only grade B and C. A little down due to that. Mirna is helpful. Congretulations to all who got pregnant. Today I Have realised that in few months I will be 39. That made me anxious. So 39 , no baby and frosen ones grade B, and C. Sorry if sounded miserable.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #279 on: 27/10/17, 06:40 »
    klh80205: good to hear from you! Was wondering how you were doing! How is your pregnancy going?
    Seems like no one here gets to have their donor donate again!
    We have slowly come to terms with the fact that we will need to use another donor. We will be going again in january.
    Sucks that we pay 7.500,- now...