* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 42924 times)

0 Members

Offline marisse

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #280 on: 27/10/17, 06:51 »
linbruzaite: so sorry that you are feeling this way. I don't really believe in grading. A B,C grade embryo can be chromosomal normal whereas an excellent A grade embryo can be abnormal. But I get that you don't really believe in it to work anymore. There is so much at stake.
I was devastated when my frosties didn't work. And I'm afraid that my next fresh cycle won't work. So many fears.
But the odds are really very much in our favor. I'm no mathematician but the succes rates ar so very high and the cumulative probability goes up every time you try, succes rate is 90% after 3 attempts. You WILL get there!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #281 on: 27/10/17, 11:40 »
    Hello Ladies
    Just wondering if anyone has had success with an FET at PFC - weíve got 4 frosties and really donít want to go down the fresh cycle route again but I canít recall hearing of anyone with a successful FET.
    Thanks.
    BQ. xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 27/10/17, 14:33 »
    Thanks Kitkat
    It does worry me there are not more success stories from FETs.
    Fingers crossed for us!
    BQ. xx

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #283 on: 28/10/17, 23:31 »
    Baking Queen, don't lose hope. We were successful on our 4th attempt with a FET. We didn't opt for any additional extras like assisted hatching and were still blessed with a DD in 2015.

Linbruzaite, try not to feel low about the future. I was 41 when I started DE IVF and 43 when I had my LO. I'll be 46 by the time the next one comes along. Not long after having my DD my periods completely stopped and I was suffering from hot flushes and the start of menopause but the hormones put me back on track. Neither transfer using A+ embryos with my first 2 donors was successful, it was only with the lower grade one that we got a BFP. You really have to try and have hope, positive vibes count for a lot. Take care.

Daisy x

Offline Lou315

modify
    « Reply #284 on: 2/11/17, 22:18 »
    Hi ladies

I don't log into the site very often these days but reading some of the last messages on the thread I thought I'd pop on to say don't give up hope.   We were a success story using frozen embryos at Pfc - so it Can and does work.  It was our first frozen cycle after many failed fresh cycles.  We used embryogen , laser assisted hatching and I had the hgc shot in the successful cycle too.

Good luck to everyone and hope your dreams come true X

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #285 on: 17/11/17, 10:40 »
    Ladies just a quick update- my little girl arrived by c section on 7/11. 3 wks early as a result of PROM. I had been leaking for a week! After a wks stay in hospital we are now home and trying to adjust to this life changing experience.

We are hugely grateful and always will be to PFC who have made our dream come true.

After 6 cycles with PFC and 2 on the NHS,when people tell you not to give up hope or lose faith they really mean it.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #286 on: 17/11/17, 19:18 »
    Congratulations Matysmar with the daughter.

I have started my FET IVF process. On Estrofem now. Hope my lining will be good, so can plan for transfer after few weeks.

Keeping positive, but seems Estrofem sometimes takes over.

Baby dust to all of us.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #287 on: 17/11/17, 21:04 »
    Congratulations mattysmrs, so glad you're both doing well and lovely to hear that your dreams have come true.

Good luck to you linbruzaite.

Daisy x

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #288 on: 30/11/17, 15:50 »
    Many congrats mattysmrs! So happy for you. How are you and DD doing today?

Good luck Linbruzaite. Hopefully this is the one that sticks.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #289 on: 3/12/17, 02:28 »
    We are good thank you Mwaris.

Good luck to those currently cycling.