* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47201 times)

0 Members

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #290 on: 7/12/17, 07:22 »
So did FET on the 27th November. Day 11 post transfer. Brown spotting and discharge, getting nervous. Did test BFN. I'll do test in 5 days as requested, but don't give a lot of hope. I guess it didn't work for us again.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #291 on: 11/12/17, 21:47 »
    Oh no Linbruzaite. That's just awful. I hope you just tested too early but a bfn on 11dpt combined with spotting doesn't look very good.
    I'm so sorry for you...

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #292 on: 12/12/17, 10:49 »
    So it is BFN for me again.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #293 on: 12/12/17, 14:36 »
    Sorry to hear you had a bfn. Do you have any Frosties? Don't give up the hope. I found planning my next cycle helped me get over the bfn. I'm hoping Christmas can be a good distraction for you.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #294 on: 22/12/17, 13:17 »
    Kitkat496: yay, that is great news! You have been so worried about not knowing the cause of your recently failed transfers.
    Turns out you just needed that golden embryo and a dose of luck. Hcg seems on the lower side but according to Betabase anything is still possible.
    I keep my thumbs up for you.

Happy holidays for all of you. May 2018 be your lucky year!

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #295 on: 23/12/17, 23:26 »
    So sorry to hear about your BFN linbruzaite. Are you planning your next transfer now or will you wait awhile?

Oh kitkat I really hope that your LO sticks. How awful that you have to wait until after Christmas to find out for sure. I never had my hcg measured so I've no idea what levels are considered normal. I really am keeping everything crossed for you and hope we have some great good news stories in 2018.

Some good news from us, I gave birth to our little boy Reuben on 20th Dec. Our family is now complete so please take comfort in the fact that dreams can come true but more often than not, you have to go through some dark times (and quite a lot of cash!) to get there. You ladies truly have an amazing inner strength. I speak to so many people that say they would have loved to have children but don't consider any other options and then before they know it, it's too late. My drive on this journey was to know that I had done everything I could to try to have the family that I craved, in the full knowledge that it may not work. I won't lie, at times it's been a massive mental struggle and the dark times have had a huge impact on my life and my relationship with my partner. But now I can say it has all been worth it. So please ladies keep being strong and keep using the forum as it is a huge help to know that you are not alone.

Merry Christmas and a massive dose of fairy dust for 2018.
    Daisy Mae xxx

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #296 on: 26/12/17, 23:50 »
    Daisy Mae congratulations! So amazing.

We are due with #2 in three weeks.

I also finally updated my blog and added a tab for Prague apartments and Gluten Free options in Prague. https://realityczechs.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/hope-faith-and-courage/

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #297 on: 29/12/17, 13:04 »
    Daisy Mae, congratulations on the birth of Reuben. You must be over the moon.

Klh, wishing you an uneventful birth of baby number 2.

Kitkat, don't give up. It is the doubling that counts, not the number. Hoping for good news and wishing you luck.

Happy New Year for everyone on this thread. I hope everyone gets their dream in 2018.

Rosie is already 1 year old and Arthur is 4. It doesn't seem long ago that I found this thread but it has been 7 years!

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #298 on: 10/01/18, 03:15 »
    NJR thank you! Wow it's been a year? Congratulations on both of your babies. It's funny how the start of the fertility journey seems so recent and yet the road seems so long. My son just turned two and #2 is any day now...we started this journey forever ago and can't believe we are here...but somehow every twist and turn and sad moment is still so fresh.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #299 on: 14/01/18, 14:46 »
    Have anyone used Synarel spray. If yes, when did you started and for how long?
    I am planning the new donor fresh IVF soon, so to stop me ovulating , which I do anyway, they prescribed Synarel spray.