* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47206 times)

0 Members

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #300 on: 14/01/18, 20:46 »
I had Synarel  and you sniff twice a day 2 sprays in each nostril. Start on day 1 of your period until and including day 7.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #301 on: 15/01/18, 16:22 »
    Hello Ladies

I am absolutely furious.  We are due to go out to PFC for an FET in March - we booked our tickets yesterday.  Today Lucie comes back to me telling me I need to have a whole load of tests done again three weeks before transfer.  And they are saying to start progesterone way before five days before transfer, which doesn't make sense to me.  And they've added magnesium into the protocol - I've never heard of this before and I didn't use it last time so I'm reluctant to add it in this time. 

Has anyone else found they have become much more difficult to deal with?

Thanks.

BQ. xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #302 on: 15/01/18, 16:39 »
    Thanks for coming back so quickly Kitkat. Did you have all the tests redone? I just canít afford them and Iíve been on a high dose of Doxycycline for an eye infection for the last two weeks so even if I have had them, it would have cleared by now!

It really isnít what I need right now.

BQ. xx

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #303 on: 15/01/18, 19:47 »
    Oh BQ nightmare! Last year I had to rush round and get swabs taken and a breast scan. I think as you've had a protocol that's worked I'd also be pushing back too.  Or see if your uk consultant is agreeable to the new protocol.

Kit Kat congrats on your bfp. Looks like it's heading in the right direction.

Hello to everyone else.

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #304 on: 15/01/18, 20:00 »
    Thanks Mattysmrs - the thing that annoys me the most is that they want repeats of tests Iíve done a few months ago! Iíve been on antibiotics three times since mid November so any infections theyíre taking about should be well and truly wiped out!

Sorry Kitkat - I was so wrapped up in myself I forgot to congratulate you. Hope youíre feeling ok.

BQ. xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #305 on: 15/01/18, 21:45 »
    Thanks Kitkat - thatís really helpful. All the tests have been done within the last 2 months so they should accept them. Weíll see what they come back with.
    BQ. xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #306 on: 15/01/18, 21:55 »
    Weíve got four - only putting one back though. We also had a low hcg to start - sheís fast asleep upstairs now!
    Take care.
    BQ. xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #307 on: 16/01/18, 11:05 »
    All sorted - they've agreed to go with the tests they've already got.

BQ. xx

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #308 on: 18/01/18, 04:40 »
    KitKat congratulations!!!! So amazingly exciting!

I have sent a few friends to PFC recently and there are several changes. If you know something worked in the past, push for it.

As for the synarel, it is way easier than injections but the dosing is different for everyone so make sure you follow your protocol. My first fresh transfer was a different dose than my second and for a different period of time.

Wishing you all the best of luck!

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #309 on: 19/01/18, 09:39 »
    Daisy Mae: many many congrats with little Reuben. How are you guys doing?
    Ans thanks for your encouraging words. It is a tough road sometimes.

Klh: any day now!! So exciting.

You ladies give me hope that it can work a second time.
    I just don't know what to do.

I will be 40 in 3 weeks. Recently, I had a fertility checkup, since I was curious where I stand. I want to know when I hit menopauise, so I can take hrt.
    Turns out, my amh is still the same after 5 years. And my antral follicle count was 10. Six eggs on my former dormant right ovary. Clinic is happy to perform IVF with my own eggs.

So now what? I thought about doing a kombi-cycle in Prague. That way, I will always have a transfer. Did any of you trief IVF Kombi or IVF OE at PFC?