* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47200 times)

0 Members

Offline marisse

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #310 on: 19/01/18, 09:44 »
Baking Queen: I feel you, it's frustrating!
For a new fresh attempt, they wanted me to have a big battery of tests done. So I just mailed them I can't find a doctor to perform these tests.
And they answered that they were ok with me not undergoing the tests, except for a short antibiotic treatment. She included a prescription.
So, my experience is that it's all negotiable. Oh, and they also prescribed Clexane, for no clear reason. I don't have any problems with implantation.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #311 on: 19/01/18, 12:53 »
    Hey ladies. I had another little boy! 8lbs and 13 oz. Unfortunately he aspirated on Amniotic fluid and has to be in the NICU so I can only go visit him. It's really hard having a baby and not being able to be with him. Breaking my heart. 💔 But I know he's in good hands. Please send prayers for him.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #312 on: 19/01/18, 13:03 »
    Hey ladies. I had another little boy! 8lbs and 13 oz. Unfortunately he aspirated on Amniotic fluid and has to be in the NICU so I can only go visit him. It's really hard having a baby and not being able to be with him. Breaking my heart. 💔 But I know he's in good hands. Please send prayers for him.

Congrats with your big boy! I'm sure that is heartbreaking, to leave him at the hospital. But I am sure you will be reunited with him soon.
    You are a family of 4. So lovely  :-*

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #313 on: 19/01/18, 23:03 »
    Congratulations KLH. Your LO is in good hands. Hope you are reunited very soon.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #314 on: 20/01/18, 20:38 »
    Awwww congratulations klh. Hopefully it won't be long before you can hold your little bundle of joy.

Everything crossed for you kitkat. I'm sure your LO will be a real fighter. Good sign that you have the symtoms already.

I can't believe our LO is 1 month old today. All doing well thanks mwaris, great news about your fertility.

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #315 on: 22/01/18, 16:04 »
    Omg kit Kat I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'm thinking of you xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #316 on: 23/01/18, 10:12 »
    So sorry Kitkat - be kind to yourself and do some lovely things with your daughter.
    BQ.xx

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #317 on: 23/01/18, 22:09 »
    If you google miscarriage clinic in Epsom you’ll find where I went. He doesn’t like his name being mentioned on here - without him we wouldn’t have our daughter.
    Hope that helps.
    BQ. xx

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #318 on: 24/01/18, 02:54 »
    KitKat I am so sorry and my heart truly breaks for you. Sending you hugs and healing thoughts.

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. My son is a total fighter and he's doing well and we are both home. He actually pulled out his own feeding tube and breathing tubes. He's doing amazingly well and has even gained weight. Rough start but he's quite the strong fighter.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #319 on: 27/01/18, 12:03 »
    So so sorry to hear your news kitkat.