* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 47204 times)

0 Members

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #320 on: 4/02/18, 15:20 »
Kitkat, so sorry for your loss.  ^hugme^

I went to Dr Gorgy in London, without whom I wouldn't have my 2 miracles. You don't have to cycle with him, you can still go to PFC for treatment which is what we did.

He is very expensive but thorough and does work miracles. A lot of his patients go to him as a last resort after trying everything else. Have a look at this: http://www.privatepregnancy.co.uk/information-and-guides/useful-articles/webinar-2014-10-05-fertility-consultant-london/#wp-prettyPhoto/0/

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kaia

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #321 on: 5/02/18, 15:49 »
    Dear all

I have been reading your posts for a while.
    And we also reached out to the Centre for helping us with Egg Donation.
    We have had a Skype call and a phone call a few month ago. But for the last two weeks Mirna doesn't reply to mails and phone calls anymore.
    Have you noticed this as well?
    @ Kitkat I do not your full history but there is a miracle docter in Belgium. Docter Campo. Hť is specialized uterus problems.

Kaia

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #322 on: 5/02/18, 22:30 »
    I'm not sure about mirna,Kaia as lucie is my coordinator. I know communication is slower at the start but speeds up when you're cycling.

Lucie Has just got back to me after a week of us waiting for her to speak to the doctor but we are only looking to cycle again in November. But omg, the list she sent of tests and results she needs is long! And a lot of what we tested last cycle need to be repeated.

Offline Kaia

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #323 on: 6/02/18, 08:16 »
    Hi mattysmrs
    Good to hear your experience is similar. I can feel so lost when we work with a clinic so far away.
    We are starting in February. And we do not know yet if she found a donor for us. But I will try to contact her again and see what happens. We also have to do a lot of tests. Only the letter from your GP is New to me. I can see that it has a good intention behind it.
    We came from a clinic in Spain and there it is normal to take such tests. So it is not too bad for us. But I understood that if you done them already they should be still valid within a Year I believe.

Kaia

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #324 on: 6/02/18, 10:07 »
    I think we only received our donor details about 2 wks before we were due to start. If I remember correctly. If you are not getting an Out of office reply from Mirna she'll be reading her emails and will get back to you. You could always copy in another coordinator.

Offline Kaia

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #325 on: 6/02/18, 17:54 »
    Thanks. I guess she is reading my mails then.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #326 on: 10/02/18, 12:16 »
    Baby dust to everyone.

I am starting my fresh donor IVF. New donor, the third try - the lucky one ( hope ).

At the end they prescribed suprecur nasal spray to stop me ovulating and I need to continue it till egg collection of my donor. Has anyone did it for so long?

As I have read about this drug , it is used to down regulate me, and after stopping it I will ovulate. Sometimes I think PFC doesn't know anything about the drugs.

Has anyone used it to stop ovulating ? For how long?

My co-ordinator is Mirna, sometimes she is quick , sometimes she is slow to answer emails. I just sometimes call her to get answers.

I think they are not worse than any other clinics in Prague. Just the way they are.

I haven't done any extra tests, as all the tests were recommended, so they don't bother checking them anyway.

They are just interested in money and that it.

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #327 on: 11/02/18, 15:22 »
    Hello again everyone! I am going in March for our first FET. Our BFP in October last year ended in a blighted ovum in November  :'( Luckily, we have 4 frosties and will be transferring 2 in March.

KitKat, Iím sorry to hear about your loss. Itís so frustrating when you think DE is the answer and there still are issues!

KLH, congratultions on your baby boy! Iím happy to hear heís home and doing well!!

I hope and pray we all get the THB weíve been yearning for!!

Offline esbe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #328 on: 18/02/18, 10:32 »
    Aww ladies sorry to jump on your long running thread but reading through all the posts itís been a massive rollercoaster for you all... iím just looking in to my first ever cycle and iím going to be going to Prague for it - probably gennet, but looking at Cube and Gynem too..

Iím so lost... I donít think I could take the heart break of it all... you guys are all so brave and have each other...

Iím worried about travelling and taking the IVF drugs. 

Iíve been told I have blocked tubes and had a lap in November and the dr who did it said he wasnít able to find my tubes due to stage 4 endometriosis adhesions.  But I donít really believe that this is correct so iím getting a 2nd opinion but iím worries I should wait for this before I start or do I just jump straight into it - both feet 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mattysmrs

modify
    « Reply #329 on: 17/03/18, 06:26 »
    A year ago on 16 march I had my transfer that resulted in my beautiful girl. How time flies and what a difference a year makes. Wishing everyone lots of luck who are cycling at the moment. BQ and JRP and any other cyclers. Our thread has gone quiet recently. Looking forward to hearing all the BFP's.