* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 44012 times)

0 Members

Offline k888tey

• Un-Ranked
modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #40 on: 28/12/16, 22:05 »
Thank you aliena

Wow, it's a minefield. But sounds really good. What's a double donation?

What have people found to be the average number of eggs that they have got from their donor?

Thanks x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline aliena

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 29/12/16, 09:40 »
    You're welcome  ^hugme^ Double donation (DD) is donor egg (DE) plus donor semen (DS) in a fresh cycle. They offer embryo donation (ED) with frozen embryos also, but there are no guarantees at PFC for that.

I had three fresh cycles and got between 8 and 10 ripe and healthy eggs each time. All three cycles went very well with a 100% fertilization rate, which is outstanding.

Offline k888tey

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 30/12/16, 19:20 »
    Thanks for the info.

Just out of interest what package did most of you go for? I'm thinking the 5300 Euro package with ket guarantee. Then if needs be do another 5300 euro package. At the end of that I would hope to have success??? It's a gamble I know!!!!

X

Offline aliena

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 30/12/16, 20:26 »
    We opted for the 6000EUR guarantee and it paid off for us. We have been lucky at our third fresh cycle, the free one.

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 31/12/16, 01:14 »
    We did the 6000 option, but honestly you could probably just do the cheaper one. Most people don't have to go for three cycles. But, there are some. I've had 5 other friends go after me and we all got pregnant the 1st time!!

Offline k888tey

• Un-Ranked
    Happy New Year!

Thanks for that, yes I do agree and hopefully we can go for the 5300Euro package and everything will be fine!

Did your GP do all the pre tests for you?  Just seems a lot of things to be asking the GP for!!!

x

Offline aliena

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 13/01/17, 09:59 »
    Hi Tia, this thread deals with Prague Fertility Centre not with Gennet.

Offline k888tey

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 15/01/17, 20:36 »
    Hi all

We have booked our consultation for February 20th and I was just about to book the hotel.  We are going to stay close to the clinic.  Is the hotel Carol ok?  Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 16/01/17, 15:03 »
    Hi all

We have booked our consultation for February 20th and I was just about to book the hotel.  We are going to stay close to the clinic.  Is the hotel Carol ok?  Any other recommendations?

Thanks

We stayed at the Clarion Congress Hotel. Very cheap and nearby the clinic. It has it's own shopping mall!
    Good luck!

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 21/01/17, 19:11 »
    Is anyone going to be at PFC next week. I'm heading over to try for baby #2. My husband and baby can't come with me because my baby has ear infections. So I'm on my own and would love to meet up for coffee/tea with anyone who is over there.