* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45200 times)

0 Members

Offline marisse

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #420 on: 30/06/19, 12:04 »
Oh and a tip: at the moment PFC offers a 15% discount on the complete package of 7.500.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JRP2013

modify
    « Reply #421 on: 29/07/19, 03:32 »
    Hi Marisse - I just popped in to see how things are going at PFC. Glad to hear your recent transfer went well. Hoping you have received good news and the BFP you are looking for!! Please update! 🤞🏻

We have 2 frosties left and the storage for them is up in September. We have a beautiful 8-month old baby girl from a FET in March 2018 and are debating on whether we should try for another, renew the storage for another year, or move on - as we are over the moon happy with the little miracle baby we have now! We are in the US, so we have to take that into account as well.

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #422 on: 12/08/19, 21:56 »
    Hi Ladies,  can I join you?

I originally cycled a few years ago but after several miscarriages moved to  gennet with whom I had my beloved son who was born in November.  Now he's nearly 9 months old we've decided to return to PFC to use our only two remaining embryos in the hope of having a sibling as I'm too old to produce any new eggs now.

Our cycle starts in Sept "scary times" going through it all again and I was hoping to have someone to cycle with.  PFC seems to have a whole new team with Mirna and Lucie gone so I'm hoping the clinic is still good and will prove successful for us.

Ikle x

There doesn't seem to be many people cycling at PFC any more, 

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #423 on: 8/11/19, 16:16 »
    I totally forgot to update!
    The ET worked and I am currently 21 weeks pregnant!
    JPR2013 and Iklefeet: did you have your 2 embryo's put back already?

Offline boxfish

modify
    « Reply #424 on: 17/02/20, 18:50 »
    Hello ladies,

I'm back for a sibling. I had a very bad experience with PFC (took me 8 transfers to get a healthy pregnancy due too Alenas stubborness  ^bigbad^ ) from 2015 to 2016. But we have 5 good looking embryos left there. That's why we will go back and hope it'll go well. Now that I know what to do different and Alena is no longer around it might just happen again for us, who knows? Our son is now 2 1/2 and a true bundle of energy and sparkling joy  ^monkey^

Anyone cycling at PFC at the moment? What does a FET transfer cost? It was 1000 back then. Hope it's not much more right now.

Offline Juliasw11

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #425 on: 17/02/20, 21:06 »
    I am going to PFC for a consultation in March. Are you all happy with them and who is the best doctor? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #426 on: 14/07/20, 11:46 »
    Is anyone cycling with PFC? I am planing donor eggd.