* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 45340 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisy Mae

So sorry to hear that klh, it's heartbreaking when you get the bad news but you're doing the right thing by thinking ahead. Like kitkat said, maybe ask and find out and then if she says no then you'll have your answer. If she is willing then I guess you'll have to decide, unfortunately it all seems to be a gamble whichever donor you use.

Big congratulations lakeside, not long to go now and so exciting to be having double the fun.

Daisy x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline klh80205

Thank you all. We received confirmation today that our donor is not willing to donate again. Back to the drawing board.

Offline Daisy Mae

Sorry to hear that klh  :(
    I guess it takes the decision out if your hands but maybe you can now concentrate on finding another donor and hopefully get a higher quantity of good quality embryos.  ^pray^

Daisy x

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
    « Reply #73 on: 14/03/17, 12:31 »
    Hi all. I'm new on this forum. Yesterday I've just returned from my first consultation in PFC. Feelings are contradicted. Seems like something is missing. How did you like PFC? I'm going for DD IVF in June. Doctor did quick scan yesterday and said I have thin lining. I've never had thin lining so worried a lot.

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 19/03/17, 21:41 »
    Hi linbruzaite,
    Sorry to hear that you don't feel happy with PFC. I feel the same as you. I've had 4 DE transfers there, the last one being in 2014 was successful. Now that I want to go back I feel like I've got to jump through hoops just to get there, it's driving get me crazy. It's changed a lot in the last few years and I'm really wondering whether I should have looked elsewhere. I think that the forum is so quiet speaks volumes. I really hope that everything works out for you. I also have a think lining but with medication it's something that can be fixed so try not to worry.

DM x

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #75 on: 23/03/17, 08:00 »
    klh80205, what a bummer, so sorry! Have you decided what to do next?

Kitkat496, you went through the same. I would be devastated too if my frozen embryos would fail and my donor wouldn’t be willing to donate again. But what can you do?
    What are your next plans?

linbruzaite: welcome to this thread!
    May I ask what you mean by “ Seems like something is missing”? My experience with PFC is excellent but that’s because it worked first time!

Daisy mae, what do you mean by jumping through hoops other than the different meds they want you to take?

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 28/03/17, 07:39 »
    Hopefully it will work well for me too, pray. It doesn't look like a lot of foreigners choose this clinic. I probably need to read more success stories. The prices and success rates are similar as elsewhere.

Offline Daisy Mae

klh80205, what a bummer, so sorry! Have you decided what to do next?

Kitkat496, you went through the same. I would be devastated too if my frozen embryos would fail and my donor wouldn’t be willing to donate again. But what can you do?
    What are your next plans?

linbruzaite: welcome to this thread!
    May I ask what you mean by “ Seems like something is missing”? My experience with PFC is excellent but that’s because it worked first time!

Daisy mae, what do you mean by jumping through hoops other than the different meds they want you to take?

As kitkat has said, we've had to have a series of tests (blood, STI, mammogram) before they'll even consider us for a fresh cycle.

Our successful donor wouldn't donate again, which I felt really sad about. There was nothing that we could do but hope for success with a new donor. I have my ET on Friday.......

DM x

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    All the best to you. Fingers crossed. I'm not for ET till June so still worry.

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 17/04/17, 16:08 »
    Ladies, need some help. The box of my suprecur nose spray says two sprays twice a days and the clinic protocol says 1 spray twice a day. Did you use one or two sprays of suprecur?