* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 42215 times)

0 Members

Offline marisse

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #80 on: 19/04/17, 07:24 »
Ladies, need some help. The box of my suprecur nose spray says two sprays twice a days and the clinic protocol says 1 spray twice a day. Did you use one or two sprays of suprecur?

Sorry, can't help you as I used Decapeptyl :(

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 20/04/17, 16:52 »
    Sorry, no nasal spray for me too.

Any suggestions : two or one embryo to transfer?

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 20/04/17, 19:15 »
    I used Synarel which was also a nasal spray and it was 2 sniffs twice a day.

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 21/04/17, 09:48 »
    It all seems so arbitrary, right? Prescribing diff meds to diff people. It makes me slightly nervous.
    It makes me feel like they have some kind of organizational problems.

Offline aliena

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 21/04/17, 10:24 »

Any suggestions : two or one embryo to transfer?

Clearly one! Given it's your first try with DD that would be the reasonable choice. Good luck  ^hugme^

Reg. downregulation: injections and nasal spray work both well. Nasal spray is much more expensive though. I choose injections as I don't mind to inject myself. As for instructions: I'd rather go with my doctors instructions than anyone else unless there's a good reason to decide otherwise  ;)

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 23/04/17, 22:30 »
    Just a quick update to say that I tested yesterday and it was a BFP!!!

We've had our fingers burnt in the past, so we are cautiously happy at the moment.

I really thought it hadn't worked -I had a late bleed 9dpt and have no symptoms other than being bloated so I'm  ^pray^ that it'll be ok.

Good luck to everyone else  ^fairydust^

Daisy x

Offline marisse

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 24/04/17, 16:16 »
    Yippeeee DaisyMae! It all starts with a postive test in your hands! I'm so happy for you. Weird that you had a bleed. Has it stopped yet?

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 24/04/17, 19:38 »
    Fingers crossed for you, Daisy Mae.

I have a question how long I will need to take prednisolone ( DE IVF ) as it is a hormone and can cause foetus birth defects? Apparently they give it to everyone for DE.

Maybe it was implantation bleed?

Offline Daisy Mae

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 24/04/17, 22:10 »
    Thanks ladies. It was only a light bleed mwaris and stopped that day, but I thought 9dpt was a long time to be attributed to implantation bleeding but maybe I'm a late implanter!

I think I have to take 5mg prednisolone until the 1st scan, which PFC have asked me to do in 2 weeks linbruzaite. I haven't heard of the link to birth defects. I believe it helps to stop your body rejecting a "foreign object".

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 25/04/17, 06:05 »
    Thank you everyone. It was two sprays twice a day. Different from my first round but they explained why. I definitely recommend the nasal spray. Zero side effects.

Also my vote it always (both attempts)  for two embryos but I travel from the US so it's far and I want to give myself the best chance. We were pregnant with twins early on with my first but lost one and then had our seeet baby boy. Trying for #2 in a few weeks.