* Author Topic: Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3  (Read 44019 times)

0 Members

Offline klh80205

modify
Prague fertility centre - General chat and cycling part 3
« Reply #90 on: 25/04/17, 06:06 »
Thank you everyone. It was two sprays twice a day. Different from my first round but they explained why. I definitely recommend the nasal spray. Zero side effects.

Also my vote it always (both attempts)  for two embryos but I travel from the US so it's far and I want to give myself the best chance. We were pregnant with twins early on with my first but lost one and then had our seeet baby boy. Trying for #2 in a few weeks.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline klh80205

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 25/04/17, 06:07 »
    Thank you everyone. It was two sprays twice a day. Different from my first round but they explained why. I definitely recommend the nasal spray. Zero side effects.

Also my vote it always (both attempts)  for two embryos but I travel from the US so it's far and I want to give myself the best chance. We were pregnant with twins early on with my first but lost one and then had our seeet baby boy. Trying for #2 in a few weeks.

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 26/04/17, 14:44 »
    Daisy, congratulations. Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy.

I took prednisolone  for a total of 14 weeks and I was on 40mg as advised by Dr Gorgy. There is a slight risk of cleft lip with steroids, but not in the first trimester.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 28/04/17, 17:11 »
    I've just looked at earlier blogs.

Klh thanks for posting acupuncturist email as I was looking for one. I've just emailed how much she asks and if she is available in June. Do you know if PFC allows acupuncturist in clinic as I thought anyway they want me to rest there for 2 hours after transfer so why not to use it for acupuncture. Any idea?

Getting nervous as ET transfer time approaching.

Offline klh80205

Hana will come to your apartment. I asked PFC if she could come there and they said no because they don't have enough ends. They only have you rest for about 30 mins after the transfer.

KitKat, we will likely just miss each other. I am here now. We got 10 eggs and 8 fertilized. We are doing. 5 day transfer.

Does anyone have an opinion on doing an HCG shot at the time of the transfer? We did it when we had our son but aren't sure about this time. Also does PFC do intrauterine HCG?

Offline ginakb

Hi everyone - just starting to look into IVF abroad options and hoped that you might share your experiences? I'm interested in how long you have stayed in the Czech Republic for and what you have thought of the treatment quality. If you don't mind sharing costs would be great too.  We are looking at OE ICSI.

Thanks xxx

Offline klh80205

So we got 7 embryos! Transferred two yesterday. The wait begins!

Ginakb, I did donor egg cycles, so I cannot tell you about IVF, but I can say that PFC is wonderful. Truly wonderful.

The prices are on their website and those are the costs...no hidden costs.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 16/05/17, 09:49 »
    All the best for you KLH. Fingers crossed. I'm going in June for DD IVF.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 16/05/17, 09:54 »
    Ginakb I'm doing donor embryo transfer. PFC is like all other fertility clinic with its downs and ups. Important how do you feel when you talk to them. Do they suits your needs. Ask a lot of questions via phone before decide.

Offline linbruzaite

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 16/05/17, 09:57 »
    KitKat all the best for you.