* Author Topic: Complete or Wessex ......decisions decisions!  (Read 1689 times)

0 Members

Offline smileybunny

hi all,
Well, here we are, after our miscarriage from a natural bfp this time last year we have done as instructed by doctors and tried naturally for the last 9 months but no positives as yet! I between trying I have had various scans due to spotting between periods, pain etc and am due to have a polyp removed next Friday under general anaesthetic. I am very lucky to be having this done down in lymington, lovely hospital fab consultant! Our consultant has advised me to make an appointment with whichever clinic I wish to be treated under and look at options to help us along once the polyp is removed. My question is which one!!! We were treated at complete for three years five years ago, dr brook was great as were the nurses d having spoken to them they still have all our info. Is it best to just stick here or try something different? The treatments look so similar as do castings success rates etc......I'm just a bit silly nowadays and really hate going into the princess Anne hospital, so many bad memories there from treatments not working to the miscarriage. So confused but as time for us is ticking on (I'm 39 and do is 45) we really need to get a wriggle on with things. Help!
Trying told Tay positive and look at the polyp removal as one step nearer but I've been here before, we were so convinced after falling naturally it would happen again....

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hayze

modify
    Complete or Wessex ......decisions decisions!
    « Reply #1 on: 24/11/16, 18:10 »
    Hi Smileybunny

I've never been to Complete but I can highly recommend Wessex. We had 2 cycles there and the second was successful - I'm now 34 weeks pregnant. They have been so supportive and we were so relaxed through the whole thing. I think the most important thing here is feeling comfortable. 

Good luck

Hayze

Offline Bee_85

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 25/11/16, 13:20 »
    Hi Smileybunny

I am currently trying to choose my fertility clinic, but i would say why not try something different? I have been looking at oxford fertility and wessex.....i think they are the same as their websites are the same. 

After your bad memories why not start a fresh and perhaps that will give you a fresh outlook and positive vibes you need to get the result you want?

Good luck!

We are starting in the new year once we have decided so perhaps see you there xxxx

Offline VicksterM

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 19/12/16, 09:21 »
    I would also recommend Wessex. They are very friendly and make you feel at ease, which I think is really important. Why don't you have an intro appointment at the ones you're considering? That's what decided me on Wessex, as the team at the Woking Nuffield didn't click with me.
    Also 39 and now at 28 weeks after MMC from natural BFP last year. All the very best! X