* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 73949 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #100 on: 12/04/17, 14:26 »
Thinking of you Essie, as ever  ^hugme^

xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 12/04/17, 14:54 »
    Dear Essie - thinking of you, Mister Essie and your trip tomorrow.  I hope everyone's feeling better by the time you get on that plane and you both have a great time exploring Prague in the sunshine (gently going of course ;-) ).  I so hope that this time is Your Time.  We all do.  Sending lots of love xxx 

Offline RB76

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 12/04/17, 18:52 »
    Thinking of you Essie. I don't come on here much now but will be really rooting for you x

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 12/04/17, 21:28 »
    Thank you all lovely ladies  ^hugme^

Firstly Mr Essie would like to thank you all for asking about him and sending your well wishes.. he now feels like an honorary member of FF  :)

NoworNever.. Thanks for tuning in..Mr Essie is getting better thank you.. I think he's taking more drugs than me to Prague!  ;D

Hi Betty, I remember our paths have crossed before.. thank you for your good luck wishes.. All the very best to you too, sending lots of positive sticky vibes for your FET ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ... just seen your ET is 8 May.. our wedding anniversary.. hope the day becomes a beautiful memorable day as it did for us x

RED, we've already pm'd but thank you again for your continued support and advice  ;)

Hi Offthewall, thanks for keeping check, it's always nice to hear from you. Weather is a bit tricky I believe at the moment so I've packed for winter and summer  ::) Fingers crossed we'll have more sun than rain..

Bundles, we've been in touch but thank you again.. hugs to you  ^hugme^

Thank you Sassy.. we're going to make the most of our time in Prague whatever the weather. We've both packed our meds and cases are packed too now.. looking forward to getting to the hotel and relaxing. Focusing more on the holiday than the treatment while we can..

Hi RB, lovely to hear from you, thanks for popping on, that's really thoughtful of you. Hope all well with you..x

Well.. here it is.. after all the to-ing and fro-ing, ups and downs, we're on our way..won't say too much here as I'll get emotional and I've only just managed to pack those away at the back of my mind for the time being.

Will be back to update...

Happy Easter Everyone!  ^bunny^

Luv n hugs
    Essie (& Mr Essie)
    Xx

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 13/04/17, 03:34 »

Have fun on your trip, Mr and Mrs Essie! Hope you bring home an extra special souvenier!
    Hope that Prague weather will be sunny, for your strolling here and there.
    How I wish I were back in Prague. Magical place.
    Hugs ^hugme^
    RED

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 13/04/17, 12:24 »
    Lovely Essie,

so sorry to hear about Mr Essie What bloody timing for you both! Wishing him lots of  get well wishes but most importantly I want to wish you all the luck in the world!!!! And more!!!! This has got to be your time and you have so many people crossing so many bits to hopefully help make it happen for you! I'm welling up just typing this because I can't think of another couple who deserve this more. Deep breaths my lovely, you can both do this and I hope and prayer with every ounce  that this is going to be your happily ever after!!!!!!! Go Essies!!!  ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 13/04/17, 12:45 »
    Essie - just popping in (I stalk you on here  ;)) to wish you so much love and luck.  I can't tell you how much I want this to work for you.  However you're feeling, hope you enjoy being back in Prague and have a relaxing time away together.  Sorry to hear Mr Essie is not well, hope all is ok and you can manage a bit of sight-seeing while you're there (my tip would be the church of St Cyril & Methodius on Resslova street, fascinating and awful story, especially if you've seen the film Anthropoid...)

Praying for you both, that this is the beginning of a beautiful story for you both xxxx  ^pray^
    Lots of love and hugs, will be thinking of you  ^hugme^

Offline Louisej29

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 14/04/17, 13:31 »
    Dear essie and mr essie

Thinking of u both and wishing you all the luck in the world. Hope mr essie is feeling beter and  you are able to enjoy your time in Prague together.  I can't begin to tell you how much I want this for you and no one deserves it more than you 2.  Hope your patience and determination will be rewarded this time. Go go go. !!  We are all rooting for you xxxx

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 14/04/17, 14:28 »
    EJ another stalker. Hope you and Mr EJ aren't feeling too overwhelmed being back in Prague. And hope Gennet are being extra supportive.

I recall it being especially beautiful in April. I want to imagine you in the lovely cafes or strolling down sunny streets - hopefully relaxing and feeling the magic.

I think you guys are awesome for being strong enough to return. I'm cheering from the sidelines and crossing everything that crosses.

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 14/04/17, 16:48 »
    Dobri den ladies  :)

Just a quick update as popped back to hotel for news and pessaries.. oh what joy!

Had irritation today (DE's egg collection and Mr E's bit). Dr Danek checked lining too which was fine but some concern as there's still fluid near clipped tube. Previously been told not a problem, now I'm hearing "at next fresh cycle perhaps remove tube altogether". Tried to explain the reason it wasn't removed at same time as right tube and just clipped was due to it partly being attached to my bowel.. and that there won't be another cycle. We came away thinking this isn't going to work and to prepare ourselves once again.....  We've even discussed, on achieving a BFP, taking my overnight things to the scan  :(. But surely they would recommend not going ahead if there was no chance of success??

We're going through the motions now anyway, we were staying neutral so not to build our hopes up but we feel any hopes are on a boat that has now sailed following discussions with Dr Danek this morning.  We are coming to terms that there's a real possibility we are going to meet our all too familiar fate.

Today we have 6 eggs from our lovely donor and Mr E's results met standards.

On a positive note Mr Essie is feeling much better, not 100%, but we're managing to enjoy the sights. Thank you for all the well wishes..  It's a sunny day today and the Easter markets are wonderful! We've had some scrumptious food and treats  :) We've booked our favourite restaurant for tonight with a jazz band playing and looking forward to that.

Thank you all you stalkers!!

Cheesy, we are doing just that and it's marvellous to be back!

Northern, thanks for the tip.. we'll put it on the list. Think we're going Charles Bridge and Latin Quarter tomorrow to try book a jazz boat night cruise  ;)

Louise and Emma, I think I want this to work for you two more than me and Mr Essie  ;D 

In fact for ALL you lovely ladies who've invested so much time in supporting us over the years... I want this to work sooooo much  ^pray^

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter 🐣

Essie xx