* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 73637 times)

0 Members

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #110 on: 14/04/17, 19:18 »
We're all rooting for you!!! Really wishing you good luck and sending hugs and positive vibes. Enjoy the jazz, we went on a jazz boat and absolutely loved it! Relax ( as much as you can) and enjoy the sights x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 14/04/17, 20:07 »
    Essie my lovely I had wondered where you were and here you are! I've been thinking about you for the last couple of weeks as I knew you were heading out to Prague so I'm glad I've found you as now I can wish you and Mr Essie all the luck in the world.

I think you're right about Dr Danek as a friend of mine took one of her injections a day early and the clinic wanted to freeze everything so if they have any doubts that this would be a problem I'm sure they would have suggested this to you too.

I'll be saying a wee prayer tonight for you both and for all those lovely embryos of yours  ^pray^

Have a wonderful time tonight at your favourite restaurant and get well soon to Mr Essie. Big big hugs to you both  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
    Lots of love Twinkle xxx

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 14/04/17, 21:09 »
    Lovely Essie, I hope you are currently enjoying more yummy food tonight whilst listening to some good tunes and hopefully you can try and put that one little niggle to the back of your minds. I'm sure they would say not to go ahead if this bit of fluid was a major problem, so sure it will just fine and talk of "next cycles" will be just that... All talk but not needed!! I'm still so hopeful for you!! Great news on the eggs and of course Mr Essie! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing nothing but wonderful embryos for you and the perfect nesting position! In the meantime enjoy the Easter markets (I used to love the German markets when I lived over there) and hopefully the sun will keep shining for you! Get rubbing and wishing on that bridge!!! Sleep well if you can too. Sending much love and all the luck in the worls, Emma xxx

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 15/04/17, 07:25 »
    Essie, can't they draw off that little bit of fluid? I had fluid in the womb on my first cycle and they recommended me having a period to shift it BUT said if it happened again they would syringe. It's not uncommon Essie. Ask if they will syringe for you.

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 15/04/17, 08:17 »
    Hi Twinkles.. so nice to hear from you, glad you found me!  Thank you for your prayers and story of your friend. It certainly helps to know they wouldn't just go through a cycle just because we're here and everything is in place.. not had much sleep but we're out for the day today Charles Bridge and Latin Quarter, perhaps Petrin Hill. Hope you and your little ones are well lovely x

Karhog, thank you  :) we're hoping to book the jazz boat today for maybe Tuesday night when the Easter crowds have died down as we really would like a table for two rather share a table of six as has been suggested might the the case  ::) X

Emma my lovely, thank you again  ^hugme^ Oh the Easter markets are wonderful.. the whole atmosphere is magical.. I good remedy to eliminate any niggles for a while! I've always wanted to do the German Christmas markets too  :) x

Hi Mandalay thank you for popping on with your suggestion, it's very much appreciated... I have emailed the clinic this morning to ask about a syringe and voiced our concerns.. x

RED.. I'll reply to your lovely pm of support and advice when we get back..as I don't want to rush it, but just to say no, i never get fed up of you putting your two cents in  ;D It's always very much appreciated  ^hugme^ x

Day 1 - all 6 eggs fertilised  :)

Essie xx

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 15/04/17, 12:08 »

Yay! Congrats on your 6 for 6 fertilization! Mr. Essie, great job! ;D ^afro^
    Hope you both have a great day today.
    Glad you emailed them Essie. Interested to hear what they have to say about it. Crossing my fingers!
    RED

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 16/04/17, 02:08 »
    yay, 100% fertilisation - how amazing Essie. But I totally get how you are feeling deflated, defeated even. I hope you get a hopeful response to your queries. Dr Danek seems to be cautious in my limited experience and as Twinkle suggested, I think he'd be advocating for a freeze-all if he thought it was necessary. I hope the Jazz cruise lifts your spirits. I hope more than anything that everything works out.

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 16/04/17, 09:47 »
    Well done Mr Essie and his super swimmers with 100% fertilisation. There's many hurdles with this malarkey but that's a biggie and it couldn't be any better  :) I hope you're managing to relax lovely and are both having a wonderful time in beautiful Prague. Sending you both much love and masses of positive vibes from Bonny (rainy) Scotland xxx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 18/04/17, 16:08 »
    Hi lovelies,

Quick update.. no response to my query. I suspect as ET is 12pm tomorrow and Dr Danek is performing it will be discussed then..... if we turn up!! We both really don't see the point.

We have 3 eggs though, 9-16 cells grade 2. Even typing those words fills be with sadness for them... there's potential life right there and my body is going to destroy them  :'(. They deserve a chance, a chance inside someone else.

Oh hark at me I sound like a right pity party!!  ^bigbad^

Had a good couple of days, been on a cruise, on the fun train as Mr Essie calls it, the cinema to watch Beauty and the Beast while it rained.. even went up Petrin Tower, and me with a fear of heights and vertigo! Albeit I clung to the rail by the lift and never moved until the lift opened again  ;D

Well if anything, at least I can say I've faced one fear and conquered so far on this trip  ;)

Love to all

Essie xx

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 18/04/17, 17:03 »
    Oh Essie! Please ring your clinic. Get their reassurance and ask about the fluid removal. They will offer help but you have to say your fears. I completely understand how you feel. Absolutely everything went against me on my last visit. Everything. I nearly did the same as you are thinking. I nearly gave up and came home. But the clinic did help and against my expectations my baby is here.  It's up to your doctor to do all he can to allay your fears. A tiny bit of fluid can be removed. Your babies need a small window to embed. Just days and then they are rooted. You are just so hurt and battered and weary. But you can be so close to what you have been waiting for. Don't go home without them. Phone the clinic and tell them exactly what you are worrying about. Love to you both xxx